Last week i purchased a silent x 400 watt psu and the new thermaltake tsunami dreams case. Got the psu and tested it and it was fine. Continued too uv green braid the psu. Installed everything in the new case making sure it was as neat as possible. Pressed the power button and nothing. Mind starts racing through possibilities. Turned the rocker switch off and back on at the back of the psu. Powered up fine. Powered up fine on saturday morning. Spent this afternoon braiding the power button cables and all that other bits and pieces that needed doing. Put it all back together neat. Pressed the power button and nothing. So did the switch at the back of the psu still nothing. Eventually got it started by taking off the 20 pin ATX connector and bridging the two connectors that boot it up. Plugged everything back in and now working fine.
Any ideas. All i could think of was i got a sound deadening rubber for round the psu would this stop the rest of the case being earthed and cause a problem. BTW checked all the molexes and they are all the right way round.
Cheers for anyone who can help