Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Project Beastiality

Thanks
    even Welsh people + their dogs
    cheeky f***er

Thanks
    Well I love my Enermax, personally I prefer them to Antec. PSU of choice would be PC Power & Cooling

On the Radeon front 128mb's mem generally clocks better than the 256 mb versions

If you are gonna use 2 Mach II's you will be flying speed wise, but as said your GPU will ice up unless the heater can control it. But the GPU will most likely not generate enough heat to stop the ice, so will just need to watch for condensation.

Are you ok with Vmoding? As you will need to VMod your card and board to push them to the limit. Personally the best mem in my eyes is probably Muskin Level II. For benching you want 2 *256mb not 2*512mb as the 256's clock higher.

Personally I would play for 2k1 as 2k3 is too much about the card rather than the whole system. Also might wanna try some of the other benchies with a 3.2 and fast mem like Pifast challenge and SETI bench.

Registered+
    Thanks
    Yes vain we knew all of what you said. Plus we arent going with 2 mach 2's were going with prommie mach 2 for cpu (sitting right next to me) and TEC for gfx. And the system isnt just being built on going for top 3dmark 2001 then its served its goal.

Its to be a kickass system which we will see how far we can go with as a bonus.
    Last edited by Sweeney!; 16-10-2003 at 05:42 PM.
    Sook Me ...

Registered+
    Thanks
    And its 2x256 Kingston 3500 dual channel memory in it.
    Sook Me ...

Thanks
    Yeah I realised I had missed a couple of pages and saw all of what I said later on hehe

Basically the same as I'm running, the kingston is good memory. I have both Kingston HyperX 3500 and Muskin PC3500 Level II, both are excellent ram's. The Muskin does allow tighter timings than the Kingston.

Well certainly will be a fun system anyhow, my next personal goal is getting a second phase change system to use on the GPU

Thread Information