Thread: Keyboard Suggestions... Wireless with 'KVM like' functionality, that is two recievers

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Keyboard Suggestions... Wireless with 'KVM like' functionality, that is two recievers

So, I want a wireless keyboard with touchpad, kind of like the logitech K400, but I want it two have two receivers, that I can switch between.

At the moment, my current mobile office, is a Samsung Series 9, Surface 2, Surface 3 Pro. Obviously, I don't want the 'v' switched, but I want to be able to flick the keyboard to any device very swiftly.

Any ideas? I'm thinking I could solve it in software, but the latency on the touchpad/mouse would probably drive me nuts.
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Keyboard Suggestions... Wireless with 'KVM like' functionality, that is two recie

I've actually spent about 1 hour now working out how I could make my own, sort of, a little processor that would take the USB HID signals, and convert to one or more Bluetooth paired devices. Only downside, the only thing I've got I can be bothered to program USB and Bluetooth in (ie high level enough) is my giant .Net Fez Spider......

Does no one else switch between laptops not keeping the screen close to their eyes?
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

Thread Information