Thread: TriGem KLOSS KL-I915A

Thanks

TriGem KLOSS KL-I915A

To tell the absolute truth, I'm almost entirely smitten with the KLOSS. Good features, fine performance and that excellent chassis and CPU cooling mean that I'm struggling to say anything bad about it. Lack of BIOS adjustment for settings to appease the tweaker aren't a problem and to say so would slightly miss the point of the device. Bigger graphics cards and ATI's Radeon X600 series are guaranteed not to work but you should have no issues with anything else.
    http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews...lld19JRD05ODg=

I've fought the urge for so long, but I'm starting to think I need an SFF rig for the living room.
    PHP Code:
    $s = new signature();
    $s->sarcasm()->intellect()->font('Courier New')->display(); 

Thanks
    In the review you don't seem to mention where the only stockist is in the UK, but I have found it on Overclockers for those that are interested.

Price: £229.00 (£269.07 Including VAT at 17.5%)

Mike

Rys
    Tiled
    Thanks
    Nice price drop from them recently!
    MOLLY AND POPPY!

Thanks
    1- For those who aren't aware - TriGem is using a very famous name in promoting its SFF media system. It is after Henry Kloss. Here is a link to an obituary: http://www.tnt-audio.com/edcorner/kloss_e.html

He was a pioneer in the quality home entertainment technology market in the U.S., involved with the founding and designs of such companies as AR (Acoustic Research), KLH, Advent, Cambridge Sound Works, etc... I wonder if TriGem is using the name under license or if the Kloss interests are having TriGem build the SFF for them. It would be interesting to find out which is actually the case and the terms of the agreement.

2- And the iMon remote technology has been available separately for some time under the Ahanix trade name (perhaps related to TriGem as they are both Korean companies). So you can get it for your own system if you like.

.bh.

Thread Information