• EVGA Supernova G2 1000W
      • Case:
      • Lian Li V3000 Plus
      • Operating System:
      • Win11
      • Monitor(s):
      • Gigabyte M32U
      • Internet:
      • 900Mbps Gigaclear WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Re: Reliable mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by watercooled View Post
    TeckNet seem to get overwhelmingly positive reviews at Amazon, though some of that might be down to the low pricing and people being pleasantly surprised by it.
    A lot of other Amazon reviews are put up within days of receiving the product, which isn't really enough to pin down how well it does long-term. A fair few DOAs and failures within a couple of weeks, too.
    Probably on-par with most mice, TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by watercooled View Post
    or so light that you accidentally press it by just resting your finger on the button.
    This has always been my biggest complaint about all the Razer mice I've tried. As a result they feel cheap, lightweight and flimsy.
    I also feel you shouldn't have to make adjustments to your mouse (unless that is a built-in feature of it). If you're having to go down that road, that is not the mouse for you and you're better off finding a better.

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessWaves View Post
    I'm not sure I'd call Razer, Roccat and Corsair particularly high-end for build quality.
    I wouldn't say they're utter dross, either, even if they're mass-assembled by machines. Some of their stuff is certainly high-end on the price side.

I don't have any experience of their keyboards but I wouldn't trust anyone designing for the gaming market to design for longevity.
    I've generally found Logitech to be pretty solid for the prices, especially their very low and very high end stuff. Until recently, they weren't as 'Gamery' as some of the other brands. It's what I quite liked about the G700.

I'm surprised about the ducky though, they do have good things said about them. Although three switches on a model launched in 2015 sounds like a QA failure rather than things wearing out.
    I was surprised at the Das one myself, as I'd heard they were supposed to be pretty solid. But again, as with the Ducky, my point was that you can and do get manufacturing and QA failures at all levels.

2. Received thanks from:

peterb (17-05-2017)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information