Hi...

Am trying to find some help with my mouse, wondering if anyone out there can offer any advice?

I have a Madcatz MMO7 mouse which I have used to play World of Warcraft for the last couple of years. I decided to have a break for a couple of months and during that time I did a full reinstall of Windows 10, problem I have is that now, any time I have the left mouse button pressed it prevents me from using any of the additional mouse buttons. This is a big problem for me as I use both left and right mouse buttons to move my character in game so now when I am moving, I cannot use the extra buttons to perform any of the abilities I always used them for.

Prior to doing the reinstall of Windows, I never had this issue. I am using the exact same drivers and mouse programming software that I previously used which are the most up to date ones and due to Madcatz going bust there are no new updates to come and no Madcatz support to offer any assistance. I had a tech support from Windows trying to help via remote assistance yesterday, who tried all they could and in the end said it appears not to be a Windows issue. Am at my wits end now as I cannot play the only game I ever actually play and cannot afford to fork out for a new mouse.

Any suggestions would be most welcome... cheers