Thread: Problem With Dfi And Pc3700 !

Thanks

Exclamation Problem With Dfi And Pc3700 !

Ok I thought it was my video card problem when I started my DFI LANPARTY PRO875 motherboard. I bought four sticks of PC3700 Dual channel 256mb memory. Now I recieved my Radeon 9800 256mb and it didnt come on. I switched the ram with a stick of 512mb PC2100 and the monitor actually came on. I guess I cant use this memory with this . I dont know what I am going to do with the memory. Does anyone know the problem or anything? I am going to order two sticks of Crosair XMS 512mb PC3500 today. Also I switched my hard drive over and all right and used the pc2100 ram, and whenever it trys to load windows, the whole computer just auto-restarts. Its rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbishty, can anyone help me please!

2nd hardest inthe infants petrefax's Avatar
    Thanks
    this prob won't be much help - but at least you'll know ur not alone......i've been having a similar problem with a pc i built for a mate - he bought the via400 version of the lanparty mobo & we've stuck 2 sticks of 512mb DDR400 on it - whenever its under load it just switches istself off

i'm still in persuit of a solution myself so all i can say by way of assistance is if i find anything out that may help u i'll let u know
    if it ain't broke...fix it till it is

You are feeling sleepy... acidrainy's Avatar
    Thanks
    would there not be a BIOS update for this by now?

Thanks
    in the bios fixed list, it doesnt say anything to solve my problem
    Shuttle SB61G2 - P4 3.2ghz - GeForce FX 5950 - 512mb Corsair XMS Pc3700 - WD Raptor 36.7GB 10KRPM SATA - WD Raptor 74GB 10KRPM SATA - DVD/CDRW Combo Drive - External DVD-RW Drive - Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 GMX - Stealthed DVD

Thread Information