Thread: Dfi Lan Party NFII

Thanks

Dfi Lan Party NFII

DFI LAN PARTY NFII

I am thinking about purchasing this board and i need to know what case i should choose that would pretty much be a perfect fit with this board. the board needs to have a window so i can see the UV sensitive parts.

i was looking at Raidmax 868..but i cant see the back of it to make sure that it will line up with this board

thanks!!!
    Last edited by bluephi1914; 24-09-2003 at 09:18 PM.

Registered+
    Thanks
    I was going to buy a top bollox system but recently changed my mind and am buying a cheap pikey one, and will get a top bollox one in easter when the newcase format, BTX, is out along with hopefully PCI-X and cheaper 64 bit processors.

I had done a fair bit of research and was gettin that mobo, it is fkin class! I had chosen to pair it with the Thermaltake Xaser III in black, with window. www.overclockers.co.uk has it there along with other places. Thought the black would look class with some uv lighting in there and other stuff.

Incidentally, prices vary for that mobo, cheapest i found was at hollycomputers i think...

hope this helps.

Thanks
    Just combine with a form of black alloy case make sure if you have a window not to go to big. That way the darker it is inside the better for when you drop those uv caths in there
    Insert signature here.

Thanks
    Well I am waiting to install mine, like yourself, in a different case as I am selling my Cheiftec dragon (silver) for a Black Widow coolermaster case. All nice and sparkly. That should defo do the trick for UV sensitive stuff. Just need to find fans now

Trust me though you'll like the board. I bought mine from a guy on here and it just looks the dogs noonahs Its will easily get to 220fsb. Mine was modified though but nothing bad. Just AS3 put under the NB cooler instead of the gunk that it was supplied with
    Signature in development ... please be patient

Thread Information