Thread: Q-TEC Noiseless HSF

Thanks

Q-TEC Noiseless HSF

hi everyone..while searching for a silent cooler for my rig (currently i'm using the Thermosonic Thermoengine with Delta fan) i came across this cooler on thecoolingshop.com website http://www.thecoolingshop.co.uk/tcs/...?idproduct=499 ..has anyone used q-tec hsf b4? is it any good..the price is good considering i need to buy two of them (i'm using a duallie..thanks for ur time

You are feeling sleepy... acidrainy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use a Akasa AK824cu, its 27db which is fairley quiet... and from comparison it seems to cool quite well

Thanks
    thanks 4 the reply..the akasa seems nice but the q-tec has a very low price..about half of the akasa..again considering i have to buy a pair of them ..i just want to make sure the cooling effect is good enuff since i'm folding 24/7 so i dont want the temp to be too high all the time..below 45 degree load is what i have now with my current cooler but the noise can be irritating at times..i'd love to have the same performance with much less noise..what do u think guys? anyone knows does this q-tec hsf has what it takes?

Thanks
    Never used that one mate, have you look at the coolermaster aero 7+ they v quiet and good cooling to, very big tho, think ebuyer does um for £25. they'd look the mutts nuts with 2 of those babies

Thread Information