Thread: MSI K7n2 Delta-L Motherboard

Thanks

Question MSI K7n2 Delta-L Motherboard

Hi all i'm thinking of building my next PC and the Motherboard i a'm thinking of useing is the Msi k7n2 Delta-L. I was wondering if any of you good people have built a system around this Board and if so did you have any problems with it, was it easy to set up e.t.c. This will only be the Second build for me so i'm still Learning, if you have built a system with this board what were your componants. Also has anyone ordered any componants from zyaan.com. i think there a new company but looking on there site there Price's seem very good value. Any advice on the above would be most apprecaited thanks in advance Cheer's all .

Thanks
    hey,

i got one.

they where very easy to setup and install the drivers. Althought i'm using the new Nforce2 drivers. But apart from that, its great.
    Also i got my Xp1800 to post at 2.3GHz. Although thats not the mobo problem, its my *cheap* ram.

Hope that helps.
    64Bit XP3000,Jetway S755Max Mobo, 512Mb DDR333 Generic (ebuyer) ram, NEC A1300 DVD rw -/+
    60Gb IBM Diskstar 120XP, and the usual.

Banned
    Thanks
    MSI were considered as good as many of the 'top' mobo manus but with much lower prices. More recently they haven't quite produced the quality nor customer service they were famed for but they should still be good mobos nontheless. IIRC the -L lacks nVidia's wonderful sound (MCP-T / Soundstorm), -ILSR (or whatever) has the full compliment and then some. Never heard of zyaan.com, if prices are good then give them a try and be sure to let us all know if they seem good.

Thread Information