Thread: Newb thinking of going to shuttle!

Thanks

Newb thinking of going to shuttle!

Hi peeps

Well im fed up of the big case and need space these days so was thinking of getting a shuttle!

probably going for a SN41G2 !

My specs will be

Barton 2500+
    1gb corsair 3200
    radeon 9700pro

now how good are these thing's?
    gaming wise

also what kind of clock will i be able to get from it! probably going to watercool it via external radiator mounting!

Thanks
    very little clock, as you cant adjust the voltage at all.

just replacing your case and mobo i see from your sig. if you want to clock you need to go sn45g but they dont look as nice.

Thanks
    If you want a Shuttle for gaming the SN45G is the way to go. I got one and can't be happier with it..does everything I need. M8 if you haven't already got your 9700Pro I think you should wait a few weeks the new 9800XT is coming out which means the 9800pro's will drop in price and the current price is £260. If you already got it or can get one for ultra cheap then go for it. Me waiting for the price to drop and getting one for my shuttle, make it HL2 proof, hehe.
    foobar2K->Compass->Meridian502/557->B&W802

Thanks
    Ive already got my rad9700pro bud

Im liking the look of the SN45G anyway now, and with voltage tweaks seem's the better option.

ive looked around and review site's say it performs just as good as top nforce2 boards? is that right!

1 last question
    will i be able to get xp3200 from my xp2500 @ 200x11 and possibly go abit higher on the fsb? what is the best fsb the system has been known to do?

Thanks
    I think I seen peeps hit around 220 for FSB, no experience myself I have alwayz ran mine at 200 and my ram with tight timings...never crashed once so far and handles all stress benchmarks fine. The mobo will take your 2500 >3200 as long as your CPU can handle it. All the options needed to push your cpu to the limit are there for you to play with. So if you know 100% the CPU is up to the task then most likly it will run at the speeds you want. I test out the max FSB myself once me m8 brings his Shuttle over with that DDR500 stuff.

Ady
    foobar2K->Compass->Meridian502/557->B&W802

Thanks
    Well i know for sure on the setup ive got now the cpu will hit 2.5ghz!

Mem can run @ 220fsb

And the probability will be, that its watercooled? Hang on would a Maze4 fit in there?

Thread Information