Thread: Shuttle SK41G Parts/Accessories

Thanks

Question Shuttle SK41G Parts/Accessories

I just go a Shuttle SK41g from a friend and want to customize it/fix it up. It needs a new power button as the current one doesnt work, adn I would like to get a customer faceplate/outer case for it, maybe something with a mesh or a window so I can put some lights inside. I have been searching google and havnt found much for vendors/stores that sell parts or accessories. Anyone have some helpfull links for getting these? Any help is appriciated.

Thanks
    Try iCubes or The Glow Lounge. You might want to either email both those retailers or phone them regarding the power button. As a last resort I would contact Shuttle to see if they would be able to send you a replacement.

Thanks
    I failed to notice this site is more for UK users, and I'm in the states. I have no problem ording from a UK vendor but a quick question, the wireless module featured there on icubes, does the UK use any different frequencies/settings that would make it so it wouldnt work with wireless networks here in the states? Most of the other stuff I can just order. Thanks again for the links.

Thanks
    Whoops sorry. To say the least I probably wouldn't risk ordering from here, as if you do have a problem with one of the accessories you may have trouble returning. Besides at the going currency rates the parts would be a lot more expensive for you.

However, that being said, I have found some retailers that sell some of the items you are after:

ExcaliberPC
    AJump (You will need to type Shuttle in the search box)
    Shuttle's Ebay Store

Thanks

Re: Shuttle SK41G Parts/Accessories

Hi rusty,
    Did you get power button?, if you got it, post here where did you get it. Because I too need the same one.
    I would be thankful if you post that details. Thanks in advance

Thread Information