Thread: BT broadband :S

Thanks

BT broadband :S

Hi all

Didnt particularly know where to post this but i thought i would here. Anyways back to the point. I am currently on BT broadband (2.2mb speed), and up until recently it has been running flawlessly without any problems. However up until the last 3 weeks it seems to have been randomly disconnecting constantly even when i reconnect to the net within 3 minutes or so, it disconnects again and i cant use the internet till the next day without any disconnecting, which usually happens in the evenings. It also occurs even if I have not used it within the day (evening time is when i usually use the net). Lastly i know i have not gone over the monthly usage limit (15gb/30gb one of the 2), as i never really download anything. I only play online games (e.g. cs:source). so they cant disconnect me for that. Also the bt broadband modem goes into training mode when it disconnects if that helps with descriptions.
    If any experiences this or has come accross this and know how to solve it i would be grateful to your advice.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Thanks
    Well, i would fone bt about it, and this should be in the conectivity forum, it will be moved
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks
    Get shot of that crap modem for starters. They're extremely tempremental..

Could it be the weather perhaps? My connection suffers from heavy stormy weather.

Thread Information