On Friday i bought a Freecom USB DVB-T stick. While installing the drivers, the PC completely crashed and switched off. I rebooted and tried again, but exactly the same thing happened. After rebooting again i noticed that some things where really messed up with my PC; Both optical drives had 'vanished', the sound card had been knocked out, my USB modem had also been also knocked out. They were are flagged up in device manager with the yellow exclamation mark, but i could not not re enable them or reinstall the the drivers. I then did a system restore, but my modem would still not work (port in use message). The only way i could get the modem working was to unplug and uninstall the USB DVB stick. Trying to install the DVB stick again after getting the modem working resulted in the modem again not working.

So basically, i cant get them working at the same time. I think this is a COM port issue, the modem likes to use 9 but cant seem to use it when the DVB stick is trying to work. The Freecom drivers certainly seem poor, but the ones on the website are the same version that i got in the box. Not really sure where to go from here, any idea's?