Thread: My Spooky computer...

Thanks

My Spooky computer...

2 stories....

I was sat doing my stuff on C&C generals, rather enjoying myself supping the tastful delights of Dr Pepper. I'd been playing on it for a couple of hours. When suddenly I heard a loud crunch/xplosion. It made me jump, but the computer was still running fine.

I didnt even think that it might have something to do with the comp. However, when it came to ejaculat....ejecting the cd, the cd-rom decided to go stupid on me. It wouldnt open. Eventually, after many bloody battles and violent rguments with it, I pulled it open.

I was horrified when I saw that the whole cd and exploded all over the fecking place, inside my cd-rom an what not. Fecking piss.

story#2 (A few days l8r)

I sat again doing my stuff on Medal of honour enjoying 6xantiliasing and 8xanistrp and a cuppa. Then, to my complete surprise, a bloody power cut. My computer just shuts down. But wait wait wait, I was stupid to think a power cut as my fecking light was still turned on. here we go again.

I press power on my comp. nothing happens. I unplug everything, plug everything back in. Nothing. Then suddenly a burst of light of my mobo. then off. (btw Im actually not touching it here)

My computer starts to spazz out, turning itself on and off. really quick. So yea Im not having a spazzed comp in my room. I unplug everything. Turns out I had butchered up the power supply in my comp. I'd only had it like 5 months.

Kinky.
    Signatures are stupid

Thanks
    cant remeber what read spead it is, but i think pioneer105's read at 32x max, which is good
    52x is just greedy

was the psu a qtec? :O

Thanks
    quite possibly, Im not really concentrated on the psu's, im more pro's and graffiks!
    Signatures are stupid

Thanks
    Originally posted by paradidle
    quite possibly, Im not really concentrated on the psu's, im more pro's and graffiks!
    You should be concerned with what PSU you have. You've got some pretty nice hardware there in your sig, and having a crappy PSU can do some serious damage.
    Previous System
    ||3DMark01 - 18,533|3DMark03 - 6,501|Aqua Mark 3 - 43,912|[AthonXP 2500+@ 2.4Ghz - 12*200, Radeon 9800SE (unlocked) 440/369]||

Current System
    ||3DMark01 - 30,949|3DMark03 - 18,122|3DMark05 - 8,483|3DMark06 - 4,222|||

Thanks
    Now that u mention it, eeeek!

Still, if something terrible happened, it relates back to where I bought all the stuff from, My cousin owns http://www.remtek-online.co.uk/

I order my stuff thru him, so if his technical guys stick something in my comp that will **** it up, I shall write a letter the customer complaints and .................
    Signatures are stupid

Thanks
    Originally posted by paradidle
    My cousin owns http://www.remtek-online.co.uk/
    Pimpage.

If you're going to buy a power supply, the Antec "TruePower" series are highly recommended. Also, if you can get your hands on a Topower brand PSU, they're good too. Overall, a minium 400w PSU of either brand is a good choice for your rig.
    Previous System
    ||3DMark01 - 18,533|3DMark03 - 6,501|Aqua Mark 3 - 43,912|[AthonXP 2500+@ 2.4Ghz - 12*200, Radeon 9800SE (unlocked) 440/369]||

Current System
    ||3DMark01 - 30,949|3DMark03 - 18,122|3DMark05 - 8,483|3DMark06 - 4,222|||

Thanks

how dare you acuse me of pimping....illegally
    Signatures are stupid

Thread Information