Thread: All in one Printer/Scanner

Alistair

All in one Printer/Scanner

Looking for advice on an all in one printer/scanner that can also print to CD & DVD. Needs to be cheap to run (Compatibles) & will be in the lounge next to a HTPC so it would have to look asthetically pleasing

ERU
    Thanks
    Have a look HERE

Alistair
    thanxs for the link - but had already bought a Canon Pixma MP500 from ebuyer. Also got the Canon USB Print Server dongle so I can have it in another room. Will have to take it easy on the printing until the compatibles are available

Thanks
    I have a canon pixma mp150. It is excellent for what I want, the print quality is fantastic! And the cartridges are like £10 for official so good price! One word of warning, I used £2 cartridges (not official of course) and they flooded my machine with ink and it broke everything! So i had to buy a new one as eBuyer wouldn't refund me!!

Alistair
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFuse
    I have a canon pixma mp150. It is excellent for what I want, the print quality is fantastic! And the cartridges are like £10 for official so good price! One word of warning, I used £2 cartridges (not official of course) and they flooded my machine with ink and it broke everything! So i had to buy a new one as eBuyer wouldn't refund me!!
    Thanks for the info. When the originals are about to run out I'll put the compatibles in. So if I have a warranty situation - I'll put the originals back in

Thread Information