Thread: Best waterblocks

Thanks

Best waterblocks

Hi there guys, just wanting your opinions on the best waterblocks to use in my new watercooling setup.

i already have an aquatube reservoir, ehiem pump and BI rad, but need the waterblocks!

My immediate thought was danger den maze 4, but do they need special mounting holes on the motherboard around the cpu socket?

The other contender was swiftech because of the ease of putting together the tubing. and it got great reviews, beat themaze3

I don't want the blocks with 3 bits on them, just an in and an out!

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Phil

Thanks
    and tygon is the best tubing wise, isn't it?

the only problem is, swiftech blocks need adaptors to accept the 1/2" tygon tubing i think.
    Setup: Sanyo PLV-Z2 | DRH Slimline 108" | Sony 50" 2010 RPTV | Sony STR-KS800PM 5.1 | Sony Playstation 3 | PC = Lian Li PC65 (Custom Anodized Blue), PC P&C Silencer 750w Quad-SLi PSU, Intel Quad Q9450 (Arctic Freezer 7 Pro), Asus Striker II Formula 780i, 8GB OCZ PC2-6400C5, BFG 9800GX2 1GB, 2 x 150GB Raptor 'X', 750GB External, Samsung T260HD 26" LCD, Logitech Illuminated Keyboard + G9 Mouse | Vista Ultimate 64-Bit |Laptop = IBM Thinkpad T43 | Gadgets = iPod Touch 16GB, Nokia N95

2 x Network PCs (Identical) : HP Pavilion T3545's|AMD Athlon X2 3800+|1GB (2 x 512MB) PC2-4600|300GB WD SATA|DL DVD-RW Lightscribe|Samsung 24" 2493HM LCD|Logitech DiNovo Laser

Thanks
    I use the DD myself and, yes, it is best to use one with the four mounting holes in the mobo - much more secure - it's a heavy lump!

I bought cheaper tubing at first, as I listened to everyone who said there was no difference - take it from me - TYGON is worth the extra!

Thread Information