Thread: Tekheads cust service exceeded my expectations

Banned
    Thanks

Tekheads cust service exceeded my expectations

I thought I'd share the good experiences of online retailers rather than harking on about the bad ones all the time.

I bought a B-grade Shuttle SN41G2 off Tekheads saving £50ish IIRC. It stated the mobo had been replaced (DOA return?). When I received it there were a fair few parts missing, nothing truly important (screws, cables, shim, 3.5" cover etc). I contacted them via email, since it was B-grade I expected them to tell me that's what I should expect, something even less useful or simply not reply at all - in line with plenty of online retailers. However I received a rapid response apologising and they quickly mailed me back saying they'd managed to scrape together most of the parts for me (even offered to order the rest from Shuttle). They did this even though it was probably the original customer who returned the DOA or DFA (dead from abuse) who had neglected to return all of the parts. Not only that but they sent it all to me at no cost to myself, next day! Top class customer service, again. I'd heard they were good and was very pleasently surprised.

BTW I made no mention of forums or feedback! Anyone else have experiences that exceeded their expectation?

XTR
    Va-va-vooom
    Thanks
    Good Stuff...... these forums are usually flooded with people moaning about how poor service they have received from X retailer. It's nice to hear you have had great service from tekheads. I've always had a good service from them but ain't ordered anything from them for a while.

Be sure to make a comment about this experience on HEXUS retailers.

*Disclaimer* - The contents of this message are not necessarily my own opinions,thoughts or views... they may belong to the voices in my head!

Thanks
    tekheads customer service is very good. i ordered a 160gb hdd a few weeks ago and it was doa and i had a new one within a few days

Thanks
    Ordered a Shuttle from them this year, had a fault with it and they collected it (instead of me having to pay to send it to them) and a new one was on my doorstep literally the next day.

Yep, Tekheads are awesome.

Better go write an entry in RR. It's what it's there for
    "In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?"

Panzer Division Marduk PanzerKnight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Originally posted by XTR
    Good Stuff...... these forums are usually flooded with people moaning about how poor service they have received from X retailer. It's nice to hear you have had great service from tekheads. I've always had a good service from them but ain't ordered anything from them for a while.

Be sure to make a comment about this experience on HEXUS retailers.
    hey there,

whats this hexus retailers?

Thanks
    Yep have to agree Tekheads are by far the best for after sales that ive come across recently. Bought a Chieftec case from them, sent the wrong one out, took three trys but as they say third times a charm. Took 3 days but hey they tried and didnt fod me off so have to give them credit for that.

Thanks
    hey there,

whats this hexus retailers?

here
    Shuttle SB61G2 Anniversary Ed
    P4 2.6GHz
    2x256MB OCZ 3200 DDR
    TYAN Tachyon Radeon 9600 Pro
    60GB Seagate 'cuda IV 7200
    10GB IBM 5400
    other boring peripherals

Thanks
    I've ordered off tekhead twice now. Had a few problems with their website when ordering. But rang them next day. They were appologetic and polite. sorted it all out for me and the package arrived without fail the next day. Just ordered y mobo off them last week. Forgot to add my dvd writer. Rang them up on monday it was added to my order and came without fault on tuesday. Great site and helpful staff. Will use them again.

Thanks
    Haven't personally used them but heard very similar from people that have heard from them great cust service
    .: Predator :.

- Shuttle SN25P - A64 3700+ San Diego @ 2.7GHz - 1GB PQI Ultra DDR - X850XT - Asus DVD-ROM - 200GB Maxtor + 2*80GB SATAII -

Thread Information