Thread: iiyama vision master pro 454

Registered+
    Thanks

iiyama vision master pro 454

Another problem someone may have a solution to, googling didn't work for me on this one.

I had the iiyama vision master pro 454 for some years, but the picture quality seemed off and it would blur at high resolutions with a decent refresh rate, so i phoned iiyama and wondered about the warranty cover, much to my delight they replaced it even though it was going on 3 years since i bought it. The new one arrives...

the picture quality, superb, the refresh rates can go right up to specified 120hz @ 1280x960 or 1024

but, now i have an annoying static sound coming from the speakers on the hub, which i dont use at all, and never have, its just a faint crackle, but audible enough when no music is being played to hear and be very annoying. There is no power switch for the speakers, they are not plugged in to play any sounds, yet they are letting off this static, anyone know how to stop that? other than opening up the box finding whatever wires and snipping them (something im not sure i'd be able/be happy to do)

other than that annoying crackle the monitor really is superb (apart from the huge size of crts)... better than any lcds ive looked at, and my wallet isn't quite ready to buy a new screen altogether.

Thanks
    have you tried turning down the volume?

MSI P55-GD80, i5 750
    abit A-S78H, Phenom 9750,

My HEXUS.trust abit forums

Registered+
    Thanks
    they are not used, the volume on headphones and stereo does not effect these speakers what so ever.

Thanks
    ring them up again - they exchanged my 454 around 8 times before i was happy.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudey View Post
    they are not used, the volume on headphones and stereo does not effect these speakers what so ever.
    there's a volume setting for the speakers in the menu though - have you tried turning it right down.

MSI P55-GD80, i5 750
    abit A-S78H, Phenom 9750,

My HEXUS.trust abit forums

Thread Information