Thread: Have to say....

Thanks

Have to say....

that the Gladiator in FB is so superbly modelled...... I saw one on a video this evening.... in an airshow... only I didn't see the whole thing.. I saw a bit of wingtip, and a wire brace and I thought to meself "hang, that looks a bit Gladiatorish.." bearing in mind that I've never actually seen even a picture of a whole real one... imagine my suprise when the camera zoomed out... and the commentator said "The Gloster Gladiator, part of the Shuttleworth Collection's flying display"

Shocked not only at the geekiness displayed but the sheer beauty of the plane in FB looking EXACTLY like the real thing.. down to the radiator and the exhausts.... marvellous

Quote Originally Posted by The Quentos
    "My udder is growing. Quick pass me the parsely sauce." Said Oliver.

Thanks
    Tumble... you're gonna hate us here... I've seen that ACTUAL plane in real life... Me n Zak saw it up at the Shuttleworth Collection last year.... I didn't really get a good look at it though... Zak was in the way with his trousers down so I thought it best to leave him to it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareos View Post
    "OH OOOOHH oOOHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHH FILL ME WITH YOUR.... eeww not the stuff from the lab"

Thanks
    Only one solution.... gonna have to come down and invade Bucks again, and make you drive me to Old Warden aint I???

Quote Originally Posted by The Quentos
    "My udder is growing. Quick pass me the parsely sauce." Said Oliver.

Hat
    Thanks
    Me me me me... Ive seen it tooo!

THe BESTEST EVER airshow I went to... was a GLORIOUS english summers day... still lemonade and crack of leather upon willow type day....... lying on my back and watching the beauty of flight unfold before my eyes...

Thanks
    • Zak33's system
      • Storage:
      • Kingston HyperX SSD, Hitachi 1Tb
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia 1050
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 800w
      • Case:
      • Silverstone Fortress FT01
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Internet:
      • Zen FTC uber speedy
    England.....summer.....fresh cut grass.......tea and cakes....and as Hat says, lying on the grass, with a single grass stalk in my mouth, the sweet pulp from the stem on my tongue.

And this lady prowling the skies, looking for an enemy to prove her worth on, to prove the following display by the lady Spitfire wasn't the most beautifull aircraft ever made....

that the UK made the finest sounding, fastest Bi Planes the world will ever see and that only the Hind will ever be this beautifull. Only she will ever have this much charisma AND speed AND turning, and POWER

Quote Originally Posted by Advice Trinity by Knoxville
    "The second you aren't paying attention to the tool you're using, it will take your fingers from you. It does not know sympathy." |
    "If you don't gaffer it, it will gaffer you" | "Belt and braces"

Thread Information