• Operating System:
      • Windows 10 x64 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • Philips 40" 4K
      • Internet:
      • 500Mbps fiber

Addon for Rogue class - WeaponSets

http://curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=111

Had this mentioned to me by a fellow rogue the other night and it's become an essential part of my toolkit now

Basically it allows you to define "sets" of weapons for main and off-hands and toggle between them with a single keypress.

Where this is useful for rogues is if they want to use a dagger for an ambush, then switch to a more powerful weapon for full-on combat.

I have my dagger with crippling poison applied in my main hand, and a decent damage 1-hand sword with instant poison in the other - this is set 1 and used when stealthing so I can ambush or cheapshot monsters, hopefully landing the slowing poison.
    Then a quick keypress and my off-hand sword moves to the main hand and a secondary sword goes into my off-hand, with deadly (DoT) poison applied.

I didn't follow the install instructions directly as I use Cosmos already - so I unpacked the WeaponSets folder into Interface\Addons rather than directly under Interface.

There are many more WoW addons at the main site too, not used any of the others though:
    http://curse-gaming.com/
    ~ I have CDO. It's like OCD except the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be. ~
    PC: Win10 x64 | Asus Maximus VIII | Core i7-6700K | 16GB DDR3 | 2x250GB SSD | 500GB SSD | 2TB SATA-300 | GeForce GTX1080
    Camera: Canon 60D | Sigma 10-20/4.0-5.6 | Canon 100/2.8 | Tamron 18-270/3.5-6.3

Thanks
    • Mblaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS PK5 Premium
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 2500K
      • Memory:
      • 8gb DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Intel X25 SSD + WD 2TB HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GeForce GTX 570
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520
      • Case:
      • Antec P180
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • HP w2207 (22" wide)
      • Internet:
      • Rubbish ADSL
    That looks useful, although I only have 2 daggers at the moment and no good swords. I also find that i have a massive damage output in a group by backstabbing as long I keep the agro off me.
    I don't mean to sound cold, or cruel, or vicious, but I am so that's the way it comes out.

ERU
    Thanks
    That excellent. Although i havent got a sword for my Troll Rogue i am looking ahead at what he is to become.
    I'll have to agree with Mblaster about the backstabbing. At lv15 i was a very useful person to x3 groups in WC and did VERY well out of it too via looting at a low lv. Any other ch would have just got a beating but i just speed ran away from aggro and stealth into dodgy bits.

Thanks
    Exercise some caution when downloading from there. I got a couple of viruses from them and I know it was from there because my pc was a day old and that's the only site I had downloaded from. I'd advise putting files through a scanner to pick up any 'extras'.

Thread Information