Thread: Lvl25 Headgear :(

Thanks

Lvl25 Headgear :(

Hi,
    I saw a mail coif last night on the Ah (cheers Madocks or mullok...Im really bad at remembering names!) but I didnt realise I only had 1 bid so I blew it and only upped the price by 1s Has anyone got any mail coifs they can make or send me? Im willing to go up to 80s for one.
    thanks
    Reginald (Tauren)
    Antec P160/Abit IC7Max3/P4 3.02Ghz/PC3200 1GB/120GB Seagate Barracuda/Zalman CP7000/Radeon 128MB PRO with Arctic cooling/120mm fans

Yamaha YZF R6 2004 (Red)

TiG
    Walk a mile in other peoples shoes...
    Thanks
    Yeah it was Mullok (ME), you have as many bids as you need. If people outbid you, you can bid again. (You can't outbid yourself)

Lowest lvl Mail headgear can be made at lvl 29. If i find one at lvl 25 i'll send you, but i have to admit that seeing that mail coif was the lowest lvl i've ever seen them, and is not particularly common.

TiG
    -- Hexus Meets Rock! --

Thanks
    Ooh well it was late and as I couldnt bid then I reckon I must have had the highest - fingers crossed maybe no one else wanted it - seeing as the entire converstion last night in Ogrimmar was dominated by Hexus Horde!

they are very rare and are only dropped by lvl 30+ according to thotbott so I really should have put on a higher bid *argghh*
    Antec P160/Abit IC7Max3/P4 3.02Ghz/PC3200 1GB/120GB Seagate Barracuda/Zalman CP7000/Radeon 128MB PRO with Arctic cooling/120mm fans

Yamaha YZF R6 2004 (Red)

Thread Information