Thread: Me and my hunter

Thanks

Me and my hunter

Hi every one , after playing my beloved hunter for do long , im puting him a side for a bit... he became a bit boring , so id tried an alt , a Tauren Druid , and im loving it , is as complex has a hunter and has a better world/story backround , giving a better meaning to your char , and he is a very versatile char ( has iam)

So im putting aside my beloved kittens (Muhaaaaaaa ) , and im embrasing the bear inside me ( that sounded very wrong ... ).

My Char is called Dumac , and im currently lvl 14 , later today im going to ask the boss for entering into the Hexus.

Cya all ingame
    WoW

Ravenblood - lvl 56 Troll Hunter - Mining/Eng

Dumac - lvl 18 Druid - Herb/Alc

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Hey, gimme a shout when you hit level 16 and I'll give you a hand doing your little fishy quest. It's a fun one, but a long one if you don't know where to go.

The best thing about being a Druid, IMO, is the shapeshifting. At the moment, with Rentau, I can change into a bear for tanking, a lion for dps, a cheetah for speed and a sealion for swimming and breathing underwater. The versatility is great. Also, remember to keep MotW on you at all times, it's one of the best buffs in the game.

When in Tauren form you have good healing capabilities, you can remove curses and poisons, you can shapeshift to get out of being rooted, you have a decent instacast with a nice damage which also does DoT... There's more to a Druid than anything else!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen
    Hey, gimme a shout when you hit level 16 and I'll give you a hand doing your little fishy quest. It's a fun one, but a long one if you don't know where to go.

The best thing about being a Druid, IMO, is the shapeshifting. At the moment, with Rentau, I can change into a bear for tanking, a lion for dps, a cheetah for speed and a sealion for swimming and breathing underwater. The versatility is great. Also, remember to keep MotW on you at all times, it's one of the best buffs in the game.

When in Tauren form you have good healing capabilities, you can remove curses and poisons, you can shapeshift to get out of being rooted, you have a decent instacast with a nice damage which also does DoT... There's more to a Druid than anything else!
    Thanks Allen , i will

The Druid is avery complex char to play , but if played correctly and with skill its almost unkillable
    WoW

Ravenblood - lvl 56 Troll Hunter - Mining/Eng

Dumac - lvl 18 Druid - Herb/Alc

ERU
    Thanks
    Goodluck with the new character

Thread Information