Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Constructive Post : Honest.

Thanks
    We only have enough 58+ for one instance per night...........

Within a month i reckon we will have enough for 2 high lvl instances....... this will make things easier.......

My log is full of instances / dungeons / elite quests too

Im dying to do the dragon in LBRS for my shoulders, and to get the hunter book from North DM

I love instances, theyre great, far better than PVP u get to keep the kit

Thanks
    Also, if i want to do an instance............ many a time ive simply /who and formed a 5 man team...... after a while u get to know who to ask and ya friends list becomes bigger

Think youve joined me on a .who instance run FOT.

Thanks
    To this end im gonna try and get JJ up a bit (shes a shaman) so i may need some help at some point
    I'm sorry if i can't answer you right now but I'm too busy stuffing my gob (with cake)

Thanks
    I know we are not moaning, and I definately don't want to moan.

I just wish to highlight that all this is well and good for those of you at the top of the lvl tree (or near enough), quite a few of us on the way up have a problem that we all have dungeon and elite quests and haven't yet fully managed to get ourselves integrated into questing together either.

Recent forrays in to SM have brought quite a few of us together, the likes of Murhy, Isadrel and Kerilus I must confess I had not really grouped with until then. (so if you see any perceived cristicism here I level some of it at me as well).

I just wanted to say that I see the guild is making positive steps to get everyone interacting much better and more frequently. The assistance from FoT and RP on the SM trips also alllowed us to see how the grouping will work later in higher lvl instances.

So I think we should all continue to talk more openly in game and forego a little bit of xp on occasion to help others. I know I have slowed lvling a little as I have offered assistance to others and spent time travelling their, and I am happy to continue to do so.

I realise that as (currently) the second highest lvl priest I am probably quite good in insatnces, but I often have restricted time to play, so more priest (flying along the xp tree) will aid grouping enormously.

One step at a time folks, and I see it all going in the right direction.

Impy
    Where did my Avatar go..........?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information