Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Evil, nasty rogues

Thanks
    Have you tried standing in Oggrimar when they are in XR?
    How about standing in Thunderbluf when they attck Orggri

LOL -
    Arathor

Thanks
    Probably , the most hated classes in WoW , are the Rogue and the Hunter , why??

Because a rogue can kill you , without you even make a move to avoid it , they stun lock you , backstab you , you name it , but the rogue as only the advantge of suprise , after that they have to kill fast or be killed , thats their job , its ugly but someone has to do it.

The hunter can track you , mark you , stun you , freez you , turn you sorry ass into a pin chushion , but if you explore our deadzone we are dead , simple as that.

Every class has is nemesis , for clothies rogues are the nemesis , sry Allen but you have to coap with it , in all out pvp stick youself into the middle of the group , dont wander alone , dont do Rambo moves ( like me sometimes ) , and stay near a hunter because he as the tools to track and kill those pesky rogues.

PS: I hate rogues too , but i dont call them cowards because their only viable tool is to kill you as fast an clean as possible
    WoW

Ravenblood - lvl 56 Troll Hunter - Mining/Eng

Dumac - lvl 18 Druid - Herb/Alc

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Quote Originally Posted by Father-Time
    Have you tried standing in Oggrimar when they are in XR?
    How about standing in Thunderbluf when they attck Orggri

LOL -
    No need to take the piss mate...

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenblood
    PS: I hate rogues too , but i dont call them cowards because their only viable tool is to kill you as fast an clean as possible
    For gods sake........

I DON'T MEAN ALL ROGUES!

Sorry, but I'm just trying to make my point and people are either ignoring what I'm saying or taking the piss (or just arguing for the sake of it coz they know I have a short temper and they like to see me getting wound up).

The problem I have is with level 60 guys intentionally killing those who are 20 levels below them coz it's easy! It just happens to be that I'm a cloth wearer and it's mainly Rogues that do it coz they know I can't see them sneak up on me at all and they know I cannot stop them once the sap/stun me, coz they have a stun attack that I can't even blink away from!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen
    Sorry, but I'm just trying to make my point and people are either ignoring what I'm saying or taking the piss (or just arguing for the sake of it coz they know I have a short temper and they like to see me getting wound up).

The problem I have is with level 60 guys intentionally killing those who are 20 levels below them coz it's easy! It just happens to be that I'm a cloth wearer and it's mainly Rogues that do it coz they know I can't see them sneak up on me at all and they know I cannot stop them once the sap/stun me, coz they have a stun attack that I can't even blink away from!
    I think the other side of the argument that perhaps you're not listening to fella, is that once you engage in a PvP battle then you're fair game. It becomes a war and you, regardless of what you may think, are seen as a threat and so they take you out first. Levels have nothing to do with it. If after the fight has died down/moved away, and you're off down the road, whisteling a little tune, watching the clouds float by and some sod ganks you from behind, then different story (I hope not too many contradict that /fingers crossed). Once you're engaged in a fight though, it's survival of the fittest and the fact is that at your level, there will be a number of people a lot 'fitter'

Look on the bright side, you enjoy BG and so you can participate in that, enjoy your PvP and then come out and quest in relative safety.

Thanks
    Dont be upset Allen , we understand your point of view , but those sods that attack lowbies ( i call them the ****** stryke force , cause those lamers need to get laid fast ) arent class especific , maybe there are more rogues...but we cant do nothing about those ******s in all out pvp , but on BG , we can have fair fights ( number and lvl wise ) , so if , you wanto to do some ****** free pvp , go for the BG m8 .

And Alen , dont be upset with those ******s , life is to short for that

The ****** stands for w_a_n_k_e_r
    WoW

Ravenblood - lvl 56 Troll Hunter - Mining/Eng

Dumac - lvl 18 Druid - Herb/Alc

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen
    No need to take the piss mate...
    Not taking the piss mate, its called Humour to try and emphasize the point i added "LOL - "

Neither did i realise you had a short temper
    But if you have an opinion on something and you choose to voice that opinion, then that gives others the right to challenge/disagree with that opinion, as i stated before i like Healthy Discussion.

If you would rather i didnt participate, then say FT BUTT OUT!!!! (joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Beach
    I think the other side of the argument that perhaps you're not listening to fella, is that once you engage in a PvP battle then you're fair game. It becomes a war and you, regardless of what you may think, are seen as a threat and so they take you out first. Levels have nothing to do with it. If after the fight has died down/moved away, and you're off down the road, whisteling a little tune, watching the clouds float by and some sod ganks you from behind, then different story (I hope not too many contradict that /fingers crossed). Once you're engaged in a fight though, it's survival of the fittest and the fact is that at your level, there will be a number of people a lot 'fitter'
    Think maybe this is what we awere alltrying to say unsuccessfully, well put beach
    Arathor

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information