• Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine (AoD)
    not really 100% true id say 70% of warlocks and mages on our server levels 35+ have a main hand weapon and off hand item. SM Lib dagger drop being one of the main reasons and the + spell damage being another (but not to commonly used) and there a couple of nice +int offhands around that level aswell (SM's "in to scarlet mon" giving an offhand stave type item which is quite nice)
    At that level I used this staff, fantastic if you ask me. Not sure of any daggers that drop in SM with +spell dmg? New to me...

Richard Allen Evans mr_anderson187's Avatar
    Thanks
    allens right here i think, i use that rod on my shammy, its ace with windfury and the +15 int gives me load more mana and %chance to crit too

the only other relativly caster type dagger in there is the hypnotic blad tha gives 5 int or something

p.s. kncocked up 400HK's last night
    Under Development...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen
    At that level I used this staff, fantastic if you ask me. Not sure of any daggers that drop in SM with +spell dmg? New to me...
    ah t'is an offhand 'orb' that drops from the boss dude in the west wing

I did Strat last night at level 55 ^ ^ loads of rare cloth dropped but nothing for rogues i got one part of my elemental set for my shammy tho and the i won the roll for 'key to the city' unfortunatly it was about 2.30 last night and we didnt get to the last dude as we were all knackered so we called it a night

We had 5 60s, me at 55, priest at 56 and mage at 57, we only wiped twice and one of them was because one of our 60s got feared in to the middle of one of the bosses AND a group of mobs insta death tbh

wiped second time when doin the ogres aswell but thats when we all went to sleep we were so so close but way to tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Noni
    What the hell does "WTH" mean

Thanks
    Awww, you cant do strat without doing the baron, its the best

strat is my favourite instance out there, not that much for rogues, in undead we have the SC pants off Baron, rare drop of the skullforge reaver, cape of the black baron, and a crossbow off one of the trash bosses, that it really, the living side has the SC shoulders and a few other small things as well
    Under Development...

Thanks
    • nimbu's system
      • Motherboard:
      • M3N78-EMH
      • CPU:
      • AMD 4050e
      • Memory:
      • 4GB (2x2GB) Cosair XMS DDR2
      • Storage:
      • 30GB Samsung SSD : 250GB Seagate ES
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 9800GT
      • PSU:
      • Hyper Type R 550W Modular
      • Case:
      • Antec P180 Mini
    Grrrr Tbh Im getting to a fed up point with WoW. With the server im on (bladefist) most of the instance runs are the bigger guilds, therefore no one wants to take me along.... My RL friends run a bigger guild, but supposidly there would be a big uproar if a lvl56 joins now as their policy states no one lower then 60. A couple of the members lower friends were told they couldnt join till there 60, so my mate the GM doesnt want to set a bad example.......
    MAIN BOX: 4200+ @2.75 : Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe: XP120 + Papst: 2Gb Mushkin Redline PC4000: 512MB 7950GT: 2x36GB WD Raptors in RAID 0:WD 420GB : NEC DVDR/RW: All Wrapped up in a Antec P180

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nimbu
    Grrrr Tbh Im getting to a fed up point with WoW. With the server im on (bladefist) most of the instance runs are the bigger guilds, therefore no one wants to take me along.... My RL friends run a bigger guild, but supposidly there would be a big uproar if a lvl56 joins now as their policy states no one lower then 60. A couple of the members lower friends were told they couldnt join till there 60, so my mate the GM doesnt want to set a bad example.......

get to lvl 60 then ?

wow starts at 60 imo
    Under Development...

Thanks
    • Mblaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS PK5 Premium
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 2500K
      • Memory:
      • 8gb DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Intel X25 SSD + WD 2TB HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GeForce GTX 570
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520
      • Case:
      • Antec P180
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • HP w2207 (22" wide)
      • Internet:
      • Rubbish ADSL
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaine (AoD)
    i am not an instance person myself, im my whole rogues armour/weapons and build are PvP based Stam, Agility, Attack power and +crit chance. With duel swords if found it very easy for PvP as sinister strikes are hard hitters no matter what the armour is and for PvP i found it easier then using daggers.

Where daggers are burst damage from ambush and the smaller damage in toe to toe i found that it took a bit to take the mobs down

with swords the DPS is on going, i dont get the 1000 crits at the start but in the 3 seconds of cheap shot I can pull off over 900+ dmg no problems and then carry the same dps whiles toe to toe
    Swords are easier in PvP because you don't need to get behind people to deal the damage, but I much prefer the burst damage of a dagger, ambush + backstab in 1 second, that's over 2k damage without epic weapons
    I don't mean to sound cold, or cruel, or vicious, but I am so that's the way it comes out.

Thanks
    • nimbu's system
      • Motherboard:
      • M3N78-EMH
      • CPU:
      • AMD 4050e
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 9800GT
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Antec P180 Mini
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_anderson187
    get to lvl 60 then ?

wow starts at 60 imo

Trying, but i run a biggish corp in eve, takes most of my online gaming time up.......
    MAIN BOX: 4200+ @2.75 : Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe: XP120 + Papst: 2Gb Mushkin Redline PC4000: 512MB 7950GT: 2x36GB WD Raptors in RAID 0:WD 420GB : NEC DVDR/RW: All Wrapped up in a Antec P180

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mblaster
    Swords are easier in PvP because you don't need to get behind people to deal the damage, but I much prefer the burst damage of a dagger, ambush + backstab in 1 second, that's over 2k damage without epic weapons
    I have to admin, after watching my mates assasination based rogue he could pull off a nice ambush at around 1.2K and then a backstab at 1k easily i do think daggers a v nice for PvP but i still like my swords as they can keep the DPS stable where i find daggers seem to drop heavily in damage after the initial

I neallly killed myself thought laughing to much at the weekend, one of my low level friends called out for help in STV as there were 10 - 15 allis campin the dwarf camp place and he needed to hand in.. so of i went only to see that 10 allis wasnt even the start of it.. BUT they were all level 30 - 33.. no lower.. no higher.. so it was play time... my lovely friend Blade Flurry and Adrenaline Rush came in handy here i stealthed in the middle of them all cheapshot evis and 2 drop.. a few quick SS's with adrenaline rush and they had all gone.. in the time it tok blade flurry to drop i was on the last 2 guys.. used my helm of fire proc to kill one of them and bow for the last

Needless to say me and my mate were crying by this time and he had to port out as they were hunting for me in a massive group and without cooldowns i dont think i would like to take on loads of lowbies

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nimbu

Apparently after 1.9 Blizzard are planning on adding more 5-10man content. Which will be nice as you say for the smaller guilds.

Thanks
    • nimbu's system
      • Motherboard:
      • M3N78-EMH
      • CPU:
      • AMD 4050e
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 9800GT
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Antec P180 Mini
    Well Im getting there half way to 57 now, in sithius, nice place to grind, though, those ghost druid/rogues are a pain when they spawn them damn bugs..........

Im very tempted to let my cousin "borrow" my account so he can grind me up to 60,

Though I'll prob have issues trying to get it back from him.

Thanks
    Finally ditched WOW, never have the chance to play anymore. Can I pass the discs on to someone else now that I have cancelled my account?
    Not around too often!

Thanks
    yeah im pretty sure you can, discs probably used just to install the game, not linked with your account in anyway if youve used your trial anyway, what you doing with you account though menthel?
    Under Development...

Thanks
    Killed it!
    Not around too often!

Thanks
    Anyone fancy a bit of a laugh? on Neptulon server me and 4 others have all started human paladins and in creation of the guild 'Bubble trouble' If any of you fancy it /w me only thing you have to do is be a paladin, human or dwarf (although we are all human so far) we are going to get to level 19 and try and get a 10 man paladin raid group for WSG oh there will be hell to pay for them horde lol

my name in game is Immunee /w me if u fancy it ^ ^ will be a good laugh

*Edit* im not 100% sure on the server name but its defo something like that

Thanks
    • Mblaster's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS PK5 Premium
      • CPU:
      • Intel i5 2500K
      • Memory:
      • 8gb DDR3
      • Storage:
      • Intel X25 SSD + WD 2TB HDD
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GeForce GTX 570
      • PSU:
      • Corsair HX520
      • Case:
      • Antec P180
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • HP w2207 (22" wide)
      • Internet:
      • Rubbish ADSL
    I created a character there 'Shieldme' - currently lvl 7 human paladin

I wanted to use the name 'Nerfme' or 'Loladin' but they were taken
    I don't mean to sound cold, or cruel, or vicious, but I am so that's the way it comes out.

Page 15 of 121 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182535455565115 ... LastLast

Thread Information