• Coolermaster 690
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" Hanns G, 19" Hyundai L90D+
      • Internet:
      • 14Mb
    Quote Originally Posted by AoD
    ive never had a paladin bubbleheart on me at all its always bubble heal and death
    You only get the rank of the shield that lasts long enough for heart at lvl50. So if you are fighting lower lvl palas they wont be able to do it yet.
    Tough on mirrors, tough on the causes of mirrors.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dkmech
    You only get the rank of the shield that lasts long enough for heart at lvl50. So if you are fighting lower lvl palas they wont be able to do it yet.
    ah never with my rogue, that may be why but my shaman whos just turnin level 50 has a couple of fights (with his level 60 rogue buddy) with a couple of 60 paladins and they never did it tbh i can image you guys laughin at the other end and us screaming "DAMN ****** BUBBLE BOY WUSSY *****!!!" lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Noni
    What the hell does "WTH" mean

Thanks
    • dkmech's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P5Q Deluxe
      • CPU:
      • Q6600 @3.16GHz
      • Memory:
      • 4gb ddr2 6400
      • Storage:
      • 2*640gb WD Raid 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Radeon 6970
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster 690
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" Hanns G, 19" Hyundai L90D+
      • Internet:
      • 14Mb
    I suppose we can assume that the hearthston is not on cooldown (i normally use mine to get back to IF at the very end of the day so it would be charged). But at the end of the day - all it does is take you back to your inn, which is likely miles away from wherever it is you are going. I can't imagine people doing it unless they are outnumbererd. And then its paladins who scream "you wusses" when they fight against 2-3-5 people.
    We also shout "you wusses" a lot when the horde leg it as they feel they are loosing. It should be better with hammer of wrath now, but before it was very depressing. You do your best to defeat someone, using up all your cooldowns and everything for the fight - they just turn to travel form and bugger off

Reminds me of a time when i was showing off my paladin at a friends house. Imagine the unfamiliar interface, with none of my mods. And theres a shaman nearby. So i go after him to show my friend how melee works - and the shaman turns to travelform and starts making circles around me. I had to type /chicken a good few times before he started fighting. I almost lost cos of the stupid lack of selfcast mod, but managed to pull through and was about to kill him when he changed to travelform and started legging it!!! On his last percents of health!!! Bastard! I am chasing him drinking my swiftness potion but he is too far. In desperation i throw my Ez-thro dynamite II - he seems already out of range. But what do i see!!! The dynamite got him LOL!!!

P.S. Oh, i believe there was a friendly griphon we ran into. But i did have interface issues slow me down so its sort of fair.
    Tough on mirrors, tough on the causes of mirrors.

Thanks
    • Dooms's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI
      • CPU:
      • 3700X
      • Memory:
      • G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 970 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 2080 Super
      • PSU:
      • 750W Corsair Pro
      • Case:
      • Ncase M1 6.1
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 11 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • LG 34UC88 34-Inch 21:9
      • Internet:
      • 1GB Telenor
    Quote Originally Posted by Starburn
    I really need to get my first-aid higher... but I'm a tailor.. so using my cloth is just
    hmm that and I need to get hold of one of those first aid book whatsits.
    with my firstaid as i stopped using linencloth to lvl i used the cloth i looted to get the linen & heavy linen bandages maxed, then same with silk, mageweave, runecloth etc

Huggable
    Thanks
    • Starburn's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Epox 9NPA+
      • CPU:
      • A64 4000+ (@ 12x210)
      • Memory:
      • 2x1gig Corsair XMS Pro (DDR400 @ 420)
      • Storage:
      • 2x80gig Raid0 & 1x200gig
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATI Radeon X1800XT (above stock)
      • PSU:
      • Hiper Type-R Modular (580W)
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Wave
      • Monitor(s):
      • 19" TFT & 50" TV (for games)
      • Internet:
      • Be 24mb
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey W
    For alliance it's Stromgarde keep in the Arathi Highlands. As you enter the keep, keep turning right until you go over the small bridge over the entrance to the keep and there is a guy to the right who will sell a book which will take you up to heavy silk bandages.

Not being a tailor I'd imagine your silk will soon be in high demand too won't it?
    No need for silk anymore actually but I don't fight mobs that drop it.
    I use mageweave atm, after runecloth a bit too.
    (240/300).

Need to get my enchanting up actually its only 200/300.. but enchanting is so hard to level :/
    We cannot choose what we are.. but what are we but the sum of our choices?

Thanks
    No need for silk anymore actually but I don't fight mobs that drop it.
    I use mageweave atm, after runecloth a bit too.
    (240/300).

Need to get my enchanting up actually its only 200/300.. but enchanting is so hard to level :/
    i do have to disagree with that i got my enchanting maxed as soon as i hit level 20, then again all i need to do is call my little buddy rogue over and he runs me though SM for disenchanting and if im lucky i get my rogue mage and shaman buddy to run me though the whole of SM them being level 60 dont need any of the drops in there so i get so much stuff its untrue

currently 225 and level 35, which means i can now get 225+ when they run me though uldaman to get to the next enchanting trainer which also means i can soon learn my plan for +10% mount speed on gloves and my demon slay plans! also have the patten for icy weapon but will take a week before i can get that high i would have said, all i am lookin for is major int on 1h weapons and major mana on chest and im happy will have that by level 40 I hope... i love havin friends a mage friend who runs MC with his guild hes give me a new few plan thingies

also, FYI get to 225 as soon as possible coz the +8% faster run speed on boots is very hand! hehe

Huggable
    Thanks
    • Starburn's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Epox 9NPA+
      • CPU:
      • A64 4000+ (@ 12x210)
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Wave
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • Be 24mb
    well thats if you've got lvl60's to run you through.
    I have a hard enough time getting drops just for equipment nevermind disenchanting.. I /never/ win rolls (last 11 instances won nothing)... 90% of my rolls are below 40.. I kid you not (got so sick of it I did a hundred /roll 's).

MESH Computers Group
    Thanks
    I have priest friend who took enchanting and we seem to have struck up an un-discussed deal where I keep her in items to level her enchanting and she keeps me alive

Thanks
    • Dooms's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte X570 I AORUS PRO WIFI
      • CPU:
      • 3700X
      • Memory:
      • G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 970 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA 2080 Super
      • PSU:
      • 750W Corsair Pro
      • Case:
      • Ncase M1 6.1
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 11 Pro
      • Monitor(s):
      • LG 34UC88 34-Inch 21:9
      • Internet:
      • 1GB Telenor
    Quote Originally Posted by AoD
    i do have to disagree with that i got my enchanting maxed as soon as i hit level 20, then again all i need to do is call my little buddy rogue over and he runs me though SM for disenchanting and if im lucky i get my rogue mage and shaman buddy to run me though the whole of SM them being level 60 dont need any of the drops in there so i get so much stuff its untrue

currently 225 and level 35, which means i can now get 225+ when they run me though uldaman to get to the next enchanting trainer which also means i can soon learn my plan for +10% mount speed on gloves and my demon slay plans! also have the patten for icy weapon but will take a week before i can get that high i would have said, all i am lookin for is major int on 1h weapons and major mana on chest and im happy will have that by level 40 I hope... i love havin friends a mage friend who runs MC with his guild hes give me a new few plan thingies

also, FYI get to 225 as soon as possible coz the +8% faster run speed on boots is very hand! hehe
    Yep - I had my Tailoring to 300 and enchanting to 225 by 36 (great thing of disenchanting everything you make while lvl'ing tailoring) however im now 42 and enchanting is still 225 since i havnt managed to get someone or get into a group in Uldaman & get to the master enchanter.

Got my bank and 2x 14 slot bags full of enchanting stuff to take with me in there to try and lvl enough to buy all the recipes he offers (normaly around 260?)

Thanks
    well thats if you've got lvl60's to run you through.
    I have a hard enough time getting drops just for equipment nevermind disenchanting.. I /never/ win rolls (last 11 instances won nothing)... 90% of my rolls are below 40.. I kid you not (got so sick of it I did a hundred /roll 's).
    thats real bad luck O.o REALLLL BAD LUCK!

do you roll on chests aswell? i found it amusing when we were in a rush rollin for a chest in a group of randoms doin /random 99 100, its ganna be one of the 2 and they never even noticed lol i was laughin so much

Huggable
    Thanks
    • Starburn's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Epox 9NPA+
      • CPU:
      • A64 4000+ (@ 12x210)
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Wave
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • Be 24mb
    Nah I think it /must/ be a glitch.. I figure the random function is local side..
    and it's a computer so it's not actually random, it's psuedo random; so it depends what seed it has.. if somehow someplace mine is messed up or just my certain configuration/hardware.. well.. I dunno.
    (love my technical description, and I'm a software developer too ).

Thanks
    Nah I think it /must/ be a glitch.. I figure the random function is local side..
    and it's a computer so it's not actually random, it's psuedo random; so it depends what seed it has.. if somehow someplace mine is messed up or just my certain configuration/hardware.. well.. I dunno.
    (love my technical description, and I'm a software developer too ).
    hehe well thats fair when u go in to the instances are you a higher level then others or the same level or lower?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooms
    Yep - I had my Tailoring to 300 and enchanting to 225 by 36 (great thing of disenchanting everything you make while lvl'ing tailoring) however im now 42 and enchanting is still 225 since i havnt managed to get someone or get into a group in Uldaman & get to the master enchanter.

Got my bank and 2x 14 slot bags full of enchanting stuff to take with me in there to try and lvl enough to buy all the recipes he offers (normaly around 260?)
    he stops at 250 i think, i assume anyways as its the same with most skills

after that its plans all the way i have been talkin to my friends and should have my master by the end of tonight and hopefull at least 250 enchanting my guild mates are ganna love my free enchantments all night and when ive run out of ppl to enchant ill just keep over writing my other that I already have that got me from 75 enchanting at level 10 to 150 and it only took me about 20 minutes with all my componants

Huggable
    Thanks
    • Starburn's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Epox 9NPA+
      • CPU:
      • A64 4000+ (@ 12x210)
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Wave
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • Be 24mb
    pah I need to get my skills up (esp tailoring, handy for making myself stuff)..
    but I can never be bothered; too busy with instances and pvp'ing.. it's just like a side for me.. I make stuff.. then just sell it all.

Might abondon them both and take up herb/alc much handier for instances & pvp.
    Then again my alt rogue does herb/alc so may just lvl her when I run out of rested xp on my main.. so eventually she can make potions to mail my mage

Thanks
    i find that enchanting can be one of the best skills for mages giving +int and +mana on to items is very hand finding my mage now at level 35 having 3.5k mana with my int buff and 2.6k mana with my int buff and the druid buff goes down well when using scorch which takes up 80 mana a spell hehe then we have the 1500% mana regen spell (the name i cant rememeber ever ) i find that with the enchanting skill i can make alot of money and if i need potions can get them from guildies for cheap even for free if i help then get all there herbs in places where they can get ganked

Huggable
    Thanks
    • Starburn's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Epox 9NPA+
      • CPU:
      • A64 4000+ (@ 12x210)
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Wave
      • Monitor(s):
      • Internet:
      • Be 24mb
    I've got +3int on my weapon, +1 all stats on chest.. +3stam on gloves from enchanting.
    4200mana with int buff, 2000hp base (lvl47).
    with a priest + a 'lock I have almost 3000hp

* the spell is evocation

edit: higher stam is handy for pvp, which reminds me.. I'm ranked on maelstrom now .. ("Starburn").

edit edit: just noticed your question about instaces; I dunno.. usually around about in the middle
    Last edited by Starburn; 28-09-2005 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    I've got +3int on my weapon, +1 all stats on chest.. +3stam on gloves from enchanting.
    4200mana with int buff, 2000hp base (lvl47).
    with a priest + a 'lock I have almost 3000hp

* the spell is evocation
    not bad indeed i dont have a 2h weapon atm so i suffer from no extra int on staff... which means i COULD have more mana but i dont go of that with weapons i have to look good with weapons lol i have the dagger that drops in SM lib and the orb that drops in SM west wing

I got +5 int on bracer +50 mana on chest +50 defence on cloak beast slay on weapon (looks good.. orange glow weapon with orange glowing orb as i said.. weapons need to look good not have stats lol ) +8% run speed on boots +3 stamina on gloves (soon to be mount speed when i hit 40)

on my rogue i got +3 dmg on both weapons +5 agil on bracer +50 health on chest +50 defence on cloak +8% run on boots +5 str on gloves no to much cool looks on weapons (although it does looks cool i have gone more dmg stats and no cool factor seen as tho i have to attack with weapons on this toon)

and 3.5k mana i didnt think wasnt to bad at level 35 hehe
    Last edited by Kaine (AoD); 28-09-2005 at 03:01 PM.

Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst 12345671424344454104 ... LastLast

Thread Information