Thread: Mesh Computers

Registered+
    Thanks

Mesh Computers

There is not a lot to say about this company accept that it is without a doubt the worst company in the world. They have the most appalling customer service department and when your computer breaks you will be without your computer for about 2 months.

I would never recommend this company to anybody unless they really enjoy waiting in phone queues a getting stressed out.

You only need to look at the HEXUS help forum for MESH computers and you will see that there are hundreds of posts every day from unhappy people. The reason that these people post on here is because it takes hours to get through to them on the phone only to be lied to by the representatives on the other end of the phone. You will be promised such things as "a manager will call you back latter on today". You also get passed from department to department because nobody is capable of answering your simple problem.

There is only one person inside this company who is capable of helping you and that is Davey W. If you have a problem contact him before you even bother to contact anyone else.

I personally contacted watchdog and the PC Association when my computer wasn't repaired quickly and nobody contacted me. There is also a space where you can rate MESH computers on this forum go to:

http://trust.hexus.net/company_list....hField=company

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by magicmoomin View Post
    There is not a lot to say about this company accept that it is without a doubt the worst company in the world. They have the most appalling customer service department and when your computer breaks you will be without your computer for about 2 months.

I would never recommend this company to anybody unless they really enjoy waiting in phone queues a getting stressed out.

You only need to look at the HEXUS help forum for MESH computers and you will see that there are hundreds of posts every day from unhappy people. The reason that these people post on here is because it takes hours to get through to them on the phone only to be lied to by the representatives on the other end of the phone. You will be promised such things as "a manager will call you back latter on today". You also get passed from department to department because nobody is capable of answering your simple problem.

There is only one person inside this company who is capable of helping you and that is Davey W. If you have a problem contact him before you even bother to contact anyone else.

I personally contacted watchdog and the PC Association when my computer wasn't repaired quickly and nobody contacted me. There is also a space where you can rate MESH computers on this forum go to:

http://trust.hexus.net/company_list....hField=company

Whilst I would agree that Mesh need to drastically improve their phone support and in some cases repairs they'd have to go a along way to beat Dell!

I ordered one of their flagship XPS 600 gaming systems £2500 worth) with SLI and all the bells and whistles.

It was delivered, I unpaacked it and it was scratched.

Rang Dell on the Monday and was told I should expect that as it was a custom build which is of course complete crap.

Turned it on and got a thermal warning, phoned their deciated tech support (45 minutes on hold).

Told to run their diagnostics which would take several hours, it threw up a fault with a fan so rang back again another 45 minutes.

Was told to open the system which I said I was not prepared to do as the system was brand new.

Guy then said oh it must be a chip problem, I'll arrange to have the system collected.

Three days passed and the system was collected, I was telephoned a couple of days later to say a new one was being scheduled for production.

A week went by and got a call to arrange delivery, booked a Saturday morning, between 9 and 2

Booked the day off (I work in tech support) and waited, no courier, rang at 1.45 and surprise offices closed.

Rang the courier monday and was told that the box was damaged so they were sending back to Dell, I complained that noone had phoned to tell me.

Phoned Dell and told them of my conversation with the couriers.

They promised to get a replacement system into production ASAP.

Phone call again a week later to arrange delivery, again arranged a sat as was off this time.

Again no courier so phoned on the monday, box damaged again.

Phoned Dell and told them that I'd had enough and wanted the full money back.

This they did.

Ordered my system from Mesh.

Got a phone call from Dell one week later to arrange delivery of a replacement system!

Told the chap that I'd had enough of Dell's crap and that I'd gone elsewhere.

Got my Mesh system about a week later but had to return the monitor which was DOA.

They did drag their feet on the refund for the dead monitor till I told them I would hand over to the card company to persue.

Had one prob with DVD drive, I got the repair arranged through Davey, Mesh's one man customer service force on here all fine since.

Dell use cheap components too.

If I had the dosh I'd sue Michael Dell for loss of earnings!

So out of the two, Mesh are far better.

Thanks
    • Lucio's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P
      • CPU:
      • AMD FX-6350 with Cooler Master Seldon 240
      • Memory:
      • 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 Vengeance
      • Storage:
      • 128GB Toshiba, 2.5" SSD, 1TB WD Blue WD10EZEX, 500GB Seagate Baracuda 7200.11
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Sapphire R9 270X 4GB
      • PSU:
      • 600W Silverstone Strider SST-ST60F
      • Case:
      • Cooler Master HAF XB
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 8.1 64Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Samsung 2032BW, 1680 x 1050
      • Internet:
      • 16Mb Plusnet