Thread: Can anyone help recomend a pre-built Desktop Gaming Rig for under around £2k please?

Thanks

Can anyone help recomend a pre-built Desktop Gaming Rig for under around £2k please?

I haven't bought a new PC for quite some time so I've been out the game for a while and I'm looking to upgrade.

2k is my max budget and I want to get something that's going to blast through games for the foreseeable future whilst remaining stable.
    I don't need a monitor or any periphals so it's purely the case and the actual componets within.

I'm looking for the fastest most stable system I can find with the best GPU as well.
    I also need to find a reputable supplier with a good level of support and warranty given the cost.

I've used Scan in the past and they have always been good can anyone recomend anything please?

My monitor will be a 27" display so it will need to output to that.

Seriously casual gamer KeyboardDemon's Avatar
    Thanks
    • KeyboardDemon's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Sabretooth Z77
      • CPU:
      • i7 3770k + Corsair H80 (Refurbed)
      • Memory:
      • 16gb (4x4gb) Corsair Vengence Red (1866mhz) - (Because it looks good in a black mobo)
      • Storage:
      • Crucial M550 SSD 1TB + 2x 500GB Seagate HDDs
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 (Warranty replacement for 780Ti SC ACX)
      • PSU:
      • EVGA 750 watt SuperNova G2
      • Case:
      • Silverstone RV03
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Asus Swift PG278Q
      • Internet:
      • BT Infinity (40mbs dl/10mbs ul)

Re: Can anyone help recomend a pre-built Desktop Gaming Rig for under around £2k plea

Is that a 27" WQHD display (2560x1440)?

Most people on here would recommend building your own, is there any reason why you wouldn't want to do that?

If you're not building your own and are happy with the Scan service you've had in the past take a look at Scan's website, they have a number of Pro-Gaming PCs in their 3XS range, including models based on X99 motherboards with i7 Extreme CPUs and Z170 based PCs using the latest Skylake parts, though IMHO the Skylake range is grossly overpriced for what it offers, particularly right now when there is short supply and high demand for these.

Thanks

Re: Can anyone help recomend a pre-built Desktop Gaming Rig for under around £2k plea

Open to suggestions on the Monitor but I want something that really shows off the picture.
    I wont build my own as I prefer the surity of having it stable and with a warranty to fall back on + its just easier and quicker to unpack from the box.

I know I pay more for it but it's a trade off I'm happy with.
    I've no issue with Scan but then I've not shopped around so I'd like to get my money's worth where possible.

Thread Information