Thread: technextday.co.uk RMA - faulty PSU / new PSU recommendations?

Registered+
    Thanks

technextday.co.uk RMA - faulty PSU / new PSU recommendations?

I ordered a Corsair CX430 PSU from them a few weeks ago. 4 days ago it failed. I started a RMA on their website 3 days ago but still haven't had a response.

The number they have in 'Contact us' section starts with 0844, so calling them would cost me 35p a minute from my mobile (I don't have a landline). There are no numbers listed on SayNoTo0870, although I'll try to request it on the forum.

TND have excellent rating on Trustpilot (9.2 out of 10), although it doesn't mean much as Trustpilot, despite the name, cannot themselves be trusted - lots of people are complaining about their negative reviews having been removed.

As getting a replacement from TND could potentially take forever, I was going to get a Seasonic 380W PSU from Scan (hence me signing up to the Hexus to take advantage of the free delivery offer) but it's out of stock. Which PSU should I get? I only need around 400W as I don't have a dedicated graphics card. The Corsair PSU cost me £35 and I don't want to spend much more than that.

Edit: ordered Antec EarthWatts 380W.
    Last edited by sha-1; 08-02-2013 at 12:22 PM.

Thread Information