Thread: Jacko... naive or devious?

Thanks

Jacko... naive or devious?

So this whole Michael Jackson case... what do you think?

If you saw the Martin Bashir programme, it would appear he's just a terribly naive man who can't, or perhaps won't, see that the general public would find it disturbing that he shares his bed with minors.

Or is he using this naivety as a shield to do something rather more sinister?

On the face of it, given his pay-off to that other kid who accused him of abuse, I'd say that him genuinely assuming it's harmless and innocent is stupid in the extreme... it cost him $12 million last time to pay the kid off... even for someone with his wealth, that's a damn hefty whack out of your fortune...

On the other hand, he could be driven by some other need other than to feel young again, be at ease with himself or whatever he wants to call it...

If he gets on better with kids than adults, that's fine... but my personal belief is that the guy either has a pretty skewed view on what is acceptable behaviour with minors OR he's playing the "innocent affection" part to shield something else.

And while we're on, let's not forget that at times the parents were aware of what was going on but did nothing... sure they had words with him about it but let themselves be assured it nothing to worry about... What were their motives for that? After all, £12 million is and AWFUL lot of dosh, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareos View Post
    "OH OOOOHH oOOHHHHHHHOOHHHHHHH FILL ME WITH YOUR.... eeww not the stuff from the lab"

Thanks
    I hope that the people this time will not be allowed to sue MJ if hes convicted just to make sure they are not doing it for the money. Cha'mone.

Thanks
    Whoa, I ain't touching this one with a seven foot pole....

Thanks
    • Knoxville's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X58
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • 2GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi HD3450
      • PSU:
      • Generic
      • Case:
      • Cheap and nasty
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mb
    Its an incredibly sketchy area tbh, short of having cameras installed in his house we'll never know for sure, but how many kids is this that have come out of the woodwork and sued him now? Seems to me he's either made himself an easy target for people after fast cash or he genuinley abused alot of children, but then again you'd think there'd be a bit more evidence than just a kids word against his if he was really a paedophile.

Thanks
    stupid and naive

Thread Information