Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Government reclassifies cannabis as class B

Banned
    Thanks

Re: Government reclassifies cannabis as class B

Quote Originally Posted by Koolpc View Post
    Make Cannabis a class A drug and clean up the drug ridden filth that sell the stuff. I hate these drugs and the people who sell them, ruining lives daily. Those who are in favour of the drug are more than likely users anyway, just like you always get a smoker who tries to defend why these smoke cigarettes and why they should be able to blow it in anyones face anywhere!!

Another idea would be to make a man made island somewhere in the Atlantic and send all the drug users, pushers, etc there.
    If thats not a joke \ troll post, I demand you commit suicide immediately. You are so ignorant, so ill informed, and such a know-nothing-middle-class-moral-guardian its probably a disease and I don't want to catch it.

Please go away.

Thanks
    • directhex's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus ROG Strix B550-I Gaming
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 5900x
      • Memory:
      • 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB
      • Storage:
      • 2TB Seagate Firecuda 520
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
      • PSU:
      • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G3
      • Case:
      • NZXT H210i
      • Operating System:
      • Ubuntu 20.04, Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • LG 34GN850
      • Internet:
      • FIOS

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    If thats not a joke \ troll post, I demand you commit suicide immediately. You are so ignorant, so ill informed, and such a know-nothing-middle-class-moral-guardian its probably a disease and I don't want to catch it.

Please go away.
    hey, don't look at us. the know-nothing-middle-class-moral-guardians are generally opposed to things like capital punishment. think he's one of YOURS actually

Banned
    Thanks

Make weed a class A drug and send all the users and dealers to a 'man made island in the Atlantic'?

You are not putting that on our side. If you don't want him he can stand on his own in the corner.

Aez
    Thanks

Koolpc seems to be unleashing his inner political beast tonight.

Banned
    Thanks

Also, looking at the details, its going to make **** all difference to anything anyway. Its to win votes from middle class people who think anyone who drinks alchopops and isn't in bed by 9:30 is a neo-nazi.

For under 18s this was the drill under class C if the rozzers caught you with a bit of smoke (A BIT OF SMOKE!!!! CALL THE SAS AND THE KARATE KID!)

Reprimand - final warning - prosecution.

For adults:

Warning, £80 fine, prosecution.

And now... exactly the same, but if you do get to the last stage, you'll get a bit more of a kick in the balls than before.

Smith has said 'instead of returning to a policy of anyone caught with the drug normally facing arrest, we have in place a system of "escalating" punishments.'

Also:

'And Miss Smith faced criticism after admitting the U-turn would make no difference to the way under-18s caught with cannabis are treated by police.'

So, if it makes no difference to adults having a quick spliff after work, and its unlikely to stop under 18s toking away, who (apart from KoolPC and the moral guardians) is this supposed to make any difference for?

Sir Michael Rawlins, the council chairman, said reclassification would make "no difference" to the level of cannabis use.

So, in short, no difference to the types of people, ages of people, or amount of people who use it, and no difference to how much is used.

And some people on these boards think its a good idea.

u stoopid.

Thanks

Also, looking at the details, its going to make **** all difference to anything anyway. Its to win votes from middle class people who think anyone who drinks alchopops and isn't in bed by 9:30 is a neo-nazi.

For under 18s this was the drill under class C if the rozzers caught you with a bit of smoke (A BIT OF SMOKE!!!! CALL THE SAS AND THE KARATE KID!)

Reprimand - final warning - prosecution.

For adults:

Warning, £80 fine, prosecution.

And now... exactly the same, but if you do get to the last stage, you'll get a bit more of a kick in the balls than before.

Smith has said 'instead of returning to a policy of anyone caught with the drug normally facing arrest, we have in place a system of "escalating" punishments.'

Also:

'And Miss Smith faced criticism after admitting the U-turn would make no difference to the way under-18s caught with cannabis are treated by police.'

So, if it makes no difference to adults having a quick spliff after work, and its unlikely to stop under 18s toking away, who (apart from KoolPC and the moral guardians) is this supposed to make any difference for?

Sir Michael Rawlins, the council chairman, said reclassification would make "no difference" to the level of cannabis use.

So, in short, no difference to the types of people, ages of people, or amount of people who use it, and no difference to how much is used.

And some people on these boards think its a good idea.

u stoopid.

Top post m8! Agree exactly with what you have said!

Banned
    Thanks

Ok, put them all on an island and nuke it. Sick of all the drug related problems in this country with people pussy-footing aroung the issue. Ban all the nasty stuff and get this country cleaned up.

I am working class too.

Grown up in areas where drugs cause mayhem with crap laws. Root it out and the people who sell it etc. Making the drug less of a class wont change a thing. Too many soft people in this country.

Banned
    Thanks

No mate, too many people like you who have the opinion - I don't do it SO BAN EVERYONE ELSE DOING IT!!1!

Do you drink? Plenty of reasons to ban that.

I'm sure you do something that you could make a decent argument for getting rid of. Doesn't mean we should.

The universe, you see, does not revolve around you, and therefore you can not simply ban everything you happen not to like \ do.

After the age of about 10, you should have started to realise this.

I quite like living in a liberal, western country where I can have a cheeky spliff every now and again, in the privacy of my own home, without the flying squad coming through my windows. And because you don't, you can't just go - MAKE IT TEH CLASS A AND LOCK PEOPLE AWAY FOR A MILLION YEEEEEARSSS!!11!

Because thats knee-jerk, and slightly stupid.
    Last edited by Stewart; 08-05-2008 at 07:50 AM.

Banned
    Thanks

No mate, too many people like you who have the opinion - I don't do it SO BAN EVERYONE ELSE DOING IT!!1!

Do you drink? Plenty of reasons to ban that.

I'm sure you do something that you could make a decent argument for getting rid of. Doesn't mean we should.

The universe, you see, does not revolve around you, and therefore you can not simply ban everything you happen not to like \ do.

After the age of about 10, you should have started to realise this.
    People like you in this country who have made the place a sad place to live. I guess you use it and have not seen the problems these drugs cause. You just sit behind your pc ignorant of the real damage that is happening in the 'Real' world that is caused by drugs and its related problems.

Easy for you to come on here making dull comments. You should get out and see what drugs are doing to the communities of this country. The pain and suffering it causes to families. The poverty it produces, the crimes that come of needing to get your 'Fix'.

Drug related crime makes up a large percentage of todays overall crime figures.

As i have ponted out before, the law in this country is pathetic. Too many people fighting for the wrong ideals etc. People like Stewart who think that using drugs is ok!!

You need to get out into the real world mate and see the mayhem drugs are causing. I know first hand because of the areas in which i have lived and a family member who 'Started' off with Cannabis which escalated to cocaine causing mayhem etc etc.

What a misguided statement. Liike i said, unhindge yourself from your PC and take a peep into the real world that is outside your door mate.
    See the suffering that drugs cause, see the poverty and crime.

If everyone thought like you do society would not have a chance of overcoming these issues.
    Last edited by Koolpc; 08-05-2008 at 10:35 AM.

10. Received thanks from:

Blitzen (08-05-2008)

Banned
    Thanks

Using the same logic, because gangs of teenagers roam the streets at night pissed up, getting into fights and that, you shouldn't be able to have a quiet drink?

If something can cause a problem, ban it for everyone, regardless of if it causes any problems for them?

That was, by the way, quite possibly the single worst post I've ever read. How old are you? Middle aged? You sound like a radio 4 listener trying to tell kids about 'the evils of gangster rap', or a Guardian reader warning parents about - TEH VIDEO GAMES!

In the real world, I buy a 10 bag when I fancy one, the people I know buy a 10 bag when they fancy one. Nobody steals anything for a 'fix', there are no 'pushers', and no 'big bags of drugs'. You seem to be confusing weed with hardcore heroin addiction. Probably because you haven't got the slightest clue what you are ranting on about.

I should stop anyway, because you have your pants on outside your trousers, and are Moral Crusader Man, here to save the day, armed to the teeth with a story about a family member who went a bit wrong on drugs?

A childhood friend of my Dads died from liver failure a few years back, because of this I demand you stop drinking. I demand everyone stops drinking. I've seen the damage it can cause.

The world is indeed a strange place when your logic is applied to it.

And finally, in the real world, The Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs agreed with me, that it should remain a class C drug, and not with your bizare rant earlier about making it a class A drug, or whatever you were on about.

You should tell the Council about your family member mate, I bet that would have changed their conclusions.
    Last edited by Stewart; 08-05-2008 at 08:36 AM.

12. Received thanks from:

G4Z (08-05-2008)

Thanks
    • Blitzen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ABIT iX38 QuadGT
      • CPU:
      • Intel Quad Q6600 @ 3.6Ghz : 30 Degrees Idle - 41-46 Degrees Load
      • Memory:
      • 4 x 1GB OCZ Platinum PC6400 @ 4-4-4-12
      • Storage:
      • 2 x 500GB Samsung Spinpoints - RAID 0
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTX 285
      • PSU:
      • Enermax MODU 82+ 625W
      • Case:
      • Antec Nine Hundred
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • Viewsonic Q22wb 22" Widescreen - 5ms
      • Internet:
      • O2 premium @ 17mb

Blitzen, you are such a know-nothing on this subject I really have no idea why you are mouthing off in this thread at all. Go back to your Guardian.
    You are right...i know very little about drugs. Im glad you are proud that your knowledge is extensive.

BTW........the Guardian thing. Is that really your top level argument? Im not mouthing off, its an OPINION which i am entitled to. You bleat 'i know nothing about it' and that is totally irrelevant. I do however know enough to say that drug use, recreational or not, is pathetic.
    You are obviously an expert on it aswell

As i have ponted out before, the law in this country is pathetic. Too many people fighting for the wrong ideals etc. People like Stewart who think that using drugs is ok!!
    Spot on mate.

KoolPC and myself are getting flamed every which way because we DONT agree with Drug Use!!!
    That is what the world is coming to Steve when you think that we are all Guardian readers because we dont want live near drug users.

Dress it up how you like. Equate it to beer if you must.
    Fact remains, whether its cannabis or coccaine. Drug user all the same.
    Last edited by Blitzen; 08-05-2008 at 09:18 AM.

Technojunkie
    Thanks

In the real world, I buy a 10 bag when I fancy one, the people I know buy a 10 bag when they fancy one. Nobody steals anything for a 'fix', there are no 'pushers', and no 'big bags of drugs'.
    Where do you buy your 10 bag from? tescos?
    Nope, from a dealer (but you probably don't like that term) who also deals in other drugs,
    or his supplier does...

Cannabis is often a gateway drug in that its (too) easy for users to get other drugs from the same place.

I'm in favour of legalising it simply because it would remove the ease for so many to progress onto more dangerous drugs.

harder drugs:
    Actually legalising harder drugs would also mean there would be less mixing by the seller (retailer!) and you'd know the strenght and content on the tablet you bought etc.

Buying harder drugs without regulation is often like walking into a pub and asing for a random pint (may be beer,vodka, meths or wine) and downing it in one.
    You don't know the strength or content (unless you know others who have had stuff from the same batch, but thats hardly reliable) and consume too much in one go.

i.e. you won't /can't sit getting slowly more drunk/stoned/out of it and stopping when you do
    as with alcohol - you take a huge semi-random dose in one shot.

disclaimer:
    drugs used: tobacco(!), weed and Es in the past, now just alcohol and not much of that TBH.

15. Received thanks from:

Blitzen (08-05-2008)

Thanks
    • directhex's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus ROG Strix B550-I Gaming
      • CPU:
      • Ryzen 5900x
      • Memory:
      • 64GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB
      • Storage:
      • 2TB Seagate Firecuda 520
      • Graphics card(s):
      • EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra
      • PSU:
      • EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G3
      • Case:
      • NZXT H210i
      • Operating System:
      • Ubuntu 20.04, Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • LG 34GN850
      • Internet:
      • FIOS

i'm perpetually amused by how "GUARDIAN READER!" is the highest form of insult.

guardian view of TEH EVIL VIDEOGAMES? Richard Bartle: Gamers have won the battle against the censors | Technology | guardian.co.uk
    it's the daily mail, upholders of the working class white ideals, that are calling them toxic

guardian view of TEH DRUGZ? Cannabis: the big lie | Comment is free
    it's the daily mail, upholders of the working class white ideals, that have been lobbying to make cannabis "more illegal"

17. Received thanks from:

nichomach (08-05-2008)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
    You are right...i know very little about drugs. Im glad you are proud that your knowledge is extensive.
    What a shame you knowing very little about drugs doesn't stop you offering your opinion on them. I said nothing about being proud or otherwise. Good start.

Im not mouthing off, its an OPINION which i am entitled to.
    You are yes, but you should know something about the subject before offering an opinion. In my opinion.

Fact remains, whether its cannabis or coccaine. Drug user all the same.
    There you go again. No clue what you are on about, but just say all drug users are the same anyway. Wooooo!

Have fun mate.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikerr View Post
    Where do you buy your 10 bag from? tescos?
    Nope, from a dealer (but you probably don't like that term) who also deals in other drugs,
    or his supplier does...
    A dealer, yes. Not much of a dealer, certainly no Scar Face. He does not, however, as KoolPC would like to imagine, hang around in a dark alley, probably outside a school, trying to get the kids hooked on drugs, by pushing them.

Or does he?*

* - No. No he doesn't.

20. Received thanks from:

format (08-05-2008)

Seething Cauldron of Hatred TheAnimus's Avatar
    Thanks

Nobody steals anything for a 'fix', there are no 'pushers', and no 'big bags of drugs'.
    Mabye if you spent some time volentering with social projects, you'd know thats utter bollocks.

This is what i hate about the 'drugs' debate.

You get the users who are on the wrong side of the tracks, and the users who are on the right side.

Wrong side users will of course commit crime for it, if their young and nieve be introduced to it for control purposes etc.

The fact of the matter is, people on the 'wrong side' are as likely to steal a can of diet coke, because theaving is their primary income source.

Then you get the people who are actually addicts themself thou quite in denial often, shouting the merrits of it, how prohibition dosen't work etc. Completely failing to take into account the fact that there are users of this drug who are nothing like them.

I think everyones agreed the problem isn't a bunch of students failing their exams because of weed bought with their ema. If weed wasn't available it would only be drink, thats what 16 year olds want to do.

But in the grand scheme of social deprevation, i don't think weed has much to do with it, if your wanting to pimp someone, there are far better value for money substances to get someone addicted too. If your life is really awful, there are far better drugs to let you escape.

If your a middle class toss pot, who's daddy's paying for your way at uni, then you can smoke yourself into a stuper benieth your chevegervara poster, whilst planning your next trip to amsterdamn, safe in the knowledge that its yet to be proved a gateway drug for your demographic, spouting crap on a forum about how it should be legalised, whilst completely ignoring the actually problems in this country.
    throw new ArgumentException (String, String, Exception)

22. Received thanks from:

Blitzen (08-05-2008)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information