Thread: Fourth most powerful man in the UK falls on his sword...

Goat Boy
    Thanks

Fourth most powerful man in the UK falls on his sword...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3191937.stm

But will it be enough to save teflon Tony?
    "All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so, they're stupid." - Bill Hicks

Thanks
    I'm not sure if he was the 4th most powerful... Some commentators are suggesting he was 2nd only to BBTB himself... And guess what! This guys is unelected, he's not accountable to any branch of the government nor to any civil service departments.
    Caution: Cape does not enable user to fly. - Batman costume warning label (Rolfe, John & Troob, Peter, Monkey Business (Swinging Through the Wall Street Jungle), 2000)

Thanks
    Is that based on the assumption that tony blair is the most powerful man in the UK

fingerbangin' your cat
    Thanks
    Originally posted by skirkham
    Is that based on the assumption that tony blair is the most powerful man in the UK
    lol i think not

Registered+
    Thanks
    Campbell was more powerfull than Blair although unelected and to most this is wrong what i said, but he was above Blair he was TELLING blair what to do what to say and not as an advisor Blair took every word the idiot told him, Campbell once said Blair would be lost without me, he ahs also many times been seen admonishing Blair and swearing at him. Blair also fell apart at questions one time and said to an aid weres Alastair i need him hahaha.

and now he is gone does not mean he is still not pulling the strings at No10 he is and still will be aslong as Blair is there Alastair is our leader.

"We are on the verge of global transformation. All we need is the right major crises and the nation will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller.

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." Benjamin Disraeli, British Prime Minister. 1876.

Thread Information