Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Prince Harry James Hewitt's Son?

Thanks
    • Knoxville's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Intel X58
      • CPU:
      • Intel i7 920
      • Memory:
      • 2GB DDR3
      • Storage:
      • 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ATi HD3450
      • PSU:
      • Generic
      • Case:
      • Cheap and nasty
      • Operating System:
      • Vista 64
      • Monitor(s):
      • 24" LG LCD
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 20mb
    Ouch, prepare for a slapping if she reads that

Thanks
    Originally posted by Knoxville
    Ouch, prepare for a slapping if she reads that
    A 'she' in a forum? Jeez never thought id see the day when it wasnt just spotty twerps, and erm me.

Registered+
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Oakey
    Besides the same nose? Same stupid grin? Almost the same hair style?
    Well anyone can grin and anyone can have the same haircut, not sure that makes them related. As for the nose I think Harry’s doesn’t look as straight and not quite the same size. Although I can’t really tell because they are at different angles

Still it’s one hell of a conspiracy theory.
    "Keyboard missing - press F3 to continue" Message seen on an Apricot PC.
    "To start press any key. Where's the any key?" Homer Simpson.
    Hexus Trust

Thanks
    my mum totally agrees .we were talking about it when
    princess Diana died and we got the whole family to agree.
    Catherine

Thanks
    Great folk myth this one - & one I believe to be true.

How about these? -

1) Diana was pregnant when she died.
    2) Diana isn't buried on that island - she's buried in an unmarked grave next to her father in the family chapel

I know for a fact that both of the above are 100% true. Don't ask me exactly how I know but they are both 'from the horse's mouth' from professional people who were eye-witnesses.
    24" iMac & Macbook Air

Yes, for my sins I'm offically Zak33's *better* half... Sair33's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to admit that they do look remarkably similar, although there are also some picture where Prince Harry looks like Charles too...

It's all quite sad really I feel sorry for the boys, innocent by-standers in the whole thing.

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.... It was them that started me drinking.

Goat Boy
    Thanks
    Indeed. I found it a bit weird how everyone was "oh, poor Diana" when she died. What about "oh, poor lads" having to watch their mum schmoozing around the Med on a yacht with a geezer who was not their Dad. Good stuff eh?
    "All our beliefs are being challenged now, and rightfully so, they're stupid." - Bill Hicks

Thanks
    I disagreed with the immense mourning for Diana. Little children being made to put flowers on her grave, the kids didn;'t know who she was, fully grown adults breaking down who'd never met her, it seemed like a farse to me, and people had a go at me because I didn't care. The reason Hewitt would never admit it (my mom's also been saying this for years) is because, even in modern law, he could be executed for it. Harry is 100% Hewitts son, William I am unsure about. Everyone loved Diana for her charity work but do you know how much she earned for an appearance???? I'm also a fan of Prince Charles and everyone laid into him for the Camilla thing, *They'd be childhood sweethearts for years-he wanted to marry HER* but not a word against our peoples princess when she had an affair. :@ . I doubt she was murdered tho.

Thanks
    Don't really care but Harry is Hewitt's for sure - there are no other smiling ging-hers in the house of Windsor.

Don't really mind Hewitt - he's a harmless fool - but genetics don't make you a father.

Happy Now?
    Thanks
    Originally posted by Bazzlad
    I disagreed with the immense mourning for Diana. Little children being made to put flowers on her grave, the kids didn;'t know who she was, fully grown adults breaking down who'd never met her, it seemed like a farse to me, and people had a go at me because I didn't care. The reason Hewitt would never admit it (my mom's also been saying this for years) is because, even in modern law, he could be executed for it. Harry is 100% Hewitts son, William I am unsure about. Everyone loved Diana for her charity work but do you know how much she earned for an appearance???? I'm also a fan of Prince Charles and everyone laid into him for the Camilla thing, *They'd be childhood sweethearts for years-he wanted to marry HER* but not a word against our peoples princess when she had an affair. :@ . I doubt she was murdered tho.
    Bill Gates gives millions away to charity every year, other people give money and do charitable work too - will we be crying over them too? I seriously doubt it.

Couldnt really care when Diana died tbh, wasnt a nice thing, but its not as if i knew her and plenty of other people die every day too. Felt sorry for the kids though, not as if they werent supported by the royals and everyone else though.

He is SO Hewetts son too. Doesnt supprise me, you cant really imagine Charles being a stud in the sack.
    I dont like sig pics so i turn off sigs Which doesnt help when i dont know what ive written here! DOH!

Registered+
    Thanks
    I remember reading an article a while back about a 'sting' operation set up by a Sunday newspaper (can't remember which one). They basically hired a stunning posh girl to make friends with Harry and then theire plan was for her to steal a lock of his hair, upon which the newspaper would perform DNA testing.

Quite a shame they got caught out beforehand!

Thanks

truth

Quote Originally Posted by Oakey
    So, anyone else think Prince Harry could be James Hewitt's son?

Discuss

i see on here there are very misguided opinions about our diana, so i thought id lay to rest rumours for people ignorant of the truth.

firstly, hewitt didn't start his relationship with diana until two years after harry was born - so it's pretty impossible for him to be the father.

secondly, you negate to realise that harry's red hair and feature are traits from that of the spencer side of the family.

and to these nasty remarks of diana:
    most of you people are obviously american and have no idea of how england reacted to her death was genuine heart break. it doesn't matter how old the children were putting flowers outside the palace, i was 11 and understood exactly what was going on - and though i didnt know her personally i was upset/distraught at the time, like the rest of my nation. diana was a friend to all and so much more than our charitable princess: she was the queen of our hearts.
    as for it being sad for will and harry to see their mother with dodi - that is far from the truth. they were very happy that their mother had finally found the true love she deserved. what was nasty was them growing up with the knowledge that their parents marriage was a shame through the fault of the coward charles and the ugly old sow camilla: they even had it off on diana and charles' wedding night.
    we (england) didn't oppose diana with her lovers because she was driven to it - she deserved to be happy after all the misery charles and his family put her through.

so before you make assumptions, get your facts straight.

Thanks
    • Allen's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASUS Maximus VIII Gene
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i5 6600K
      • Memory:
      • 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Predator DDR4-3000
      • Storage:
      • 256GB Samsung 950 PRO NVMe M.2 (OS) + 2 x 512GB Samsung 960 EVO in RAID 0 (Games)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC
      • PSU:
      • XFX P1-650X-NLG9 XXX 650W Modular
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design Node 804
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10 Home 64-bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" BenQ XL2730Z + 23" Dell U2311H
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mbps
    Bit of a bold first post there! So how comes you 'know' so much then? Where did you get your 'facts' from?

Will work for beer... nichomach's Avatar
    Thanks
    • nichomach's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 95W
      • Memory:
      • 16GB DR3
      • Storage:
      • 1x250GB Maxtor SATAII, 1x 400GB Hitachi SATAII
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Zotac GTX 1060 3GB
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 430
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 20" TFT
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media Cable
    Quote Originally Posted by bleep
    most of you people are obviously american and have no idea of how england reacted to her death was genuine heart break.
    While I wouldn't wish to detract from your distress in any way, it's probably a mistake to assume that everyone in the UK felt the same way about it as you. And it's even more of a mistake to come on to a UK based hardware site and assume that most of the people on it are American. Especially when those that give a geographical location by their usernames are overwhelmingly UK-based. I was saddened, certainly, but I didn't know the woman and I certainly wouldn't describe myself as heartbroken. Your point about the red hair IS well made; one only need look at the current Earl Spencer to see that resemblance. Also well-made is the point about timing; Harry was born in 1984 and Diana apparently didn't meet Hewitt until '86. BBC Linkage. That said, I'd echo your own words:
    before you make assumptions, get your facts straight

Will work for beer... nichomach's Avatar
    Thanks
    • nichomach's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3
      • CPU:
      • AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 95W
      • Memory:
      • 16GB DR3
      • Storage:
      • 1x250GB Maxtor SATAII, 1x 400GB Hitachi SATAII
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Zotac GTX 1060 3GB
      • PSU:
      • Coolermaster 500W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 430
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell 20" TFT
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media Cable
    Yes, but that class of person has been bred for centuries to behave like that...

Thanks
    most of you people are obviously american and have no idea of how england reacted to her death was genuine heart break.
    I was 18. When she died I was riding my mountain bike in Lewisham at 2am. When I woke up the next day and heard she was dead I felt sad for about 5 minutes. Then I got majorly p1ssed off that some good TV got ruined by the non-stop coverage. Pretty damn selfish to die at the weekend if you ask me, do it on a Tuesday when there's no good TV on.

Rich :¬)

P.S. yes I'm a repblican.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information