Now that these have come down to under £200 each (excluding VAT), they represent good value for money. We bought one to evaluate for work and have just bought 5 more, to replace a bunch of 21" graphics CRT monitors.
In the box, you get both VGA and DVI leads as well as the driver CD, power leads, basic setup guide and cleaning cloth. Assembly is a simple matter of screwing the base on. We've upgraded all our office PC's with DVI graphics cards, so that's the cables that have been used. Driver installation takes a few seconds; there is also some software supplied on the CD for colour tuning your display but we haven't used that as we're not doing photo processing.
Picture quality is excellent, sharp and clear; turning on the 'clear type' option in XP helps to make text even clearer. Response time and contrast ratio are both first class, helped by a nice even backlight.
Resolution is 1680 x 1050, good enough for HD video playback, which looks great.
Although these have tilt adjustment, there is no way to alter the height, so most of my colleagues have resorted to resting their screens on telephone directories, Radiospares catalogues or similar - this is the only fault I can find in what is otherwise a highly recommended piece of kit.
(anyone out there want a free 21" CRT graphics monitor? PM me for details!!)