Thread: 27 days for my pc be aware !!!!

Thanks

27 days for my pc be aware !!!!

E1476787

Just received a phone call from paul jones who delivers for scan and was told today next Tuesday so
    that will be 27 days, not to bad really when i was told 10- 12 days.
    I find this really bad business.
    People be aware and don`t expect your system in a hurry.
    I always find being honest is the best policy.

Thanks
    • Ben @ Scan's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Evga X58 Sli LE
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core I7 920@4.5Gig
      • Memory:
      • 6 Gig Corsair DDR3 1600
      • Storage:
      • 1 x Intel 80 Gig SSD & 2 x 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F1
      • Graphics card(s):
      • Nvidia GTX 580
      • PSU:
      • Corsair 1000 Watt
      • Case:
      • Silver Temjin 07 (Silverstone)
      • Operating System:
      • Win 7 Pro 64 Bit
      • Monitor(s):
      • 27" Iiyama
      • Internet:
      • 50mb Virgin Media

Re: 27 days for my pc be aware !!!!

Hi Andy

I am sorry you feel that the extra few days for delivery of the system is an issue

We have changed the delivery process of our systems to a personal delivery by our onsite company in order to provide a more reliable delivery of the system to our customers.

We have used other normal couriers in the past and this has resulted in systems being damaged in transit which in turn means there are even more delays as they have had to come back or we have even had systems lost by the couriers between depots

The 3XS Onsite Company Netsolve are now delivering our systems to customers to prevent these issues and due to them covering the personal delivery of our new 3XS systems across the UK it is not physically possible for them to deliver to all areas within the UK the next day so we operate on a 2-3 day delivery, this is dependant on the customers location - We are working on getting this down to a 2 day lead time hopefully in the future

I phoned you and discussed this matter with you and advised that we could send the system by our courier but that this is not 100% reliable and safe and advised that if the system is delivered by the onsite company the system will be delivered in full working condition thus preventing any frustrations and any further delays

I have also asked the onsite company to unbox and set the system up for you when they deliver it on tuesday at no extra charge

The delays regarding the build and configuration of the system can sometimes occur especially on an overclocked system, Overclocking of a system requires fine tuning as all CPUs and memory are not 100% the same and Overclocks can fail

A failed Overclock or stress test means that the system will not be stable once it is delivered under load in games and this is the last thing we want for our valued 3XS customers

We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and introduced the 3XS Home Delivery/Setup to our systems to help provide a better service for our customers

If you read through the various Hexus threads regarding the couriers we have used in the past you will see why we have adopted this new procedure and though the delay in delivery is a few more days you are guaranteed piece on mind that the system will not have to be collected and repaired/rebuilt

Regards

Ben Smith
    3XS Systems Support Manager

Thanks

Thanks Ben,
    Looking forward to tuesday now.

Thanks

I received my system on Tuesday i must say first impressions i am well pleased.
    It takes a little while to realize the speed of the thing.
    thanks to every one at scan i will not hesitate in ordering my next system from you.
    Thanks again
    one very proud owner x58

andy forster

ssd

Thread Information