Thread: i3 Bundle - Build and Delivery Dates?

Thanks

i3 Bundle - Build and Delivery Dates?

Hi,

At the risk of sounding impatient, please can i be advised of the build and delivery dates for an i3 Bundle which i ordered on Wednesday morning (payment was authorised and accepted on Wednesday at 09:34). Invoice number is 00E1535895.

When placing the order for the bundle via the main scan site, unless i managed to miss it, there was no warning of the lead times involved with bundles. Instead, it said that the bundle was in stock (along with the other components i ordered) and offered me next day delivery (although i selected Friday and have taken the day off work as a result).

When i just contacted Scan customer services as i saw my order hadn't been despatched i was told that i must have missed the statement about leadtimes for bundles on both the scan site and the email i received confirming the order....i've just gone through both again and there's no mention.

I can understand why the bundle will take time to build (if they're built on demand), but the Scan site and order emails do not provide this information.

Cheers, Chris.

Thanks

Re: i3 Bundle - Build and Delivery Dates?

I've just received a call to say that i should be emailed with a build date next week. So whilst atleast now information is starting to flow, i've lost a day of annual leave today due to the lack of information provided when placing the order.

Not a great introduction to Scan for me. Hopefully the quality of the bundle will impress me more.

Thread Information