Thread: Infomation about my order/build

Thanks

Infomation about my order/build

Hi all,

I would much appreciate some clarifications on the status of my build/order or if you can't help me, point me to the right place. I'm a newbie on this forum, however, hopefully I posted this in the right place

The following is a copy of the query I placed with scan (2nd time now and still no reply):

Dear Scan,

I am writing this short message to kindly ask for some clarifications as to what stage my order is in. I have ordered an LG1710 Graphite laptop from you on Friday and I am a bit confused about it because on the configuration page I selected the option "LG10 Gaming Laptop built, configured, tested and delivered within 5 working days." however in the e-mail I received confirming my order, the estimated delivery date was said to be on the 2nd of September. Now, of course I realise it's close to impossible to assemble a custom built laptop and deliver it in just one day. I simply want to know what stage the laptop's in right now, as the order tracking has said "payment authorised" for quite a while and hasn't moved any further. Does that mean it's already in the process of being built?

Please bear with me if this question seems stupid, I'm simply excited about having a new laptop, that's all.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Gabor ****
    Just to clarify, I haven't received a build number or something similar so I can't use the 3XS system tracking.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: I realise I forgot to add my invoice number, if you need it, I'll PM it to you

UPDATE: Scan answered my query in the mean time and apparently the CPU was not in stock, however, I still haven't received a build number. Is it possible to get one of those to be able to follow the process?
    Last edited by Gabor; 03-09-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: CPU not in stock

Thanks

Re: Infomation about my order/build

Hi Gabor

Glad to hear your query was sorted.

If you PM me your invoice number I'll get your build number for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by James @ Scan View Post
    Hi Gabor

Glad to hear your query was sorted.

If you PM me your invoice number I'll get your build number for you.
    Hi James,

Thanks for the reply. As I wasn't really able to find a PM button, I've added you as a friend assuming maybe that's how I'll be able to message you.

Regards,

Gabor

Thanks

Hi Gabor, IIRC, as anti-spam robot thing, you can't send PMs until you've posted at least 10 messages in the forum. Either way, I've confirmed your friend request so give that a try.

Thanks

Hi Gabor, IIRC, as anti-spam robot thing, you can't send PMs until you've posted at least 10 messages in the forum. Either way, I've confirmed your friend request so give that a try.
    Thanks, I appreciate it but still no luck. I'll just post it here as it's not that big of a harm, what's other people going to do with it anyway. Once you confirm you saw it, I'll edit this post and delete it.

Invoice no: ****

Thanks again, James!
    Last edited by Gabor; 03-09-2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: removed invoice

Thanks

Thanks Gabor

As there was a query on the CPU you had ordered your laptop hasn't been allocated a build yet. Now that that has been resolved you should get a build number emailed to you shortly.

Thanks

Thanks Gabor

As there was a query on the CPU you had ordered your laptop hasn't been allocated a build yet. Now that that has been resolved you should get a build number emailed to you shortly.
    Great news! Indeed apparently the CPU re-stock is due to arrive on the 5th and I agreed to wait rather than buy a different one (the 4800MQ is also out of stock and the 4900MQ is an overkill if you ask me, not worth the big price difference) so hopefully won't be too much longer.

Regards

UPDATE: This information is mostly for other people who have queries regarding this. I've just received an e-mail stating that there is no build numbers for 3XS laptops as they usually take 2 - 3 days at most to build (I don't particularly mind that as long as it takes that little).
    Last edited by Gabor; 03-09-2013 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks

Hey James,

Could you please give me an update on the situation? As far as I know, the processor should arrive or should have arrived today. Is that still on or is there going to be another delay? I need to know this so I can consider alternative replacements.

EDIT: I did send a query as well, but haven't got a response, yet. Most of the time, you guys on the forums are much quicker to reply (Thank you for that )

Thanks,
    Gabor

Thread Information