Thread: 3XS LG155 build status

Thanks

3XS LG155 build status

Hey,

I ordered an LG155 yesterday afternoon and was just wondering if someone could check the status for me (not yet received a build number to track it) to see whether all the components are in stock etc.

Cheers

Stu

Thanks

Re: 3XS LG155 build status

Hi,

It's now the 4th full working day since I ordered a laptop which is supposedly meant to be delivered within 5 working days - but I have had nothing more than a simple confirmation that you received my order. No build number, no build status, no confirmation that the parts are in/out of stock.

I have responded to official e-mails from the support desk and had no response - all I am asking for is an update on whats going on? As far as I am aware this is part of your agreement to make me aware of any stock problems which may delay the order. I don't have (or didn't have) any problems with a delay for a legitimate reason, but it's now becoming an annoyance that nobody seems interested in giving me the updates promised - particularly seeing as my bank account has been charged for the full amount of a laptop I have no idea whats happening with.

Please respond here, or chase the support teams to give me an update - this is all I want.

Regards

Stu

HEXUS.social member Disturbedguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    • Disturbedguy's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus Rog Strix Z370-H Gaming
      • CPU:
      • i7 8700K
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Corsair something or other
      • Storage:
      • 1 x Samsung 960 EVO (250GB) 1 x Samsung 850 EVO (500GB)
      • Graphics card(s):
      • GTX 1080Ti
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Ultimate
      • Monitor(s):
      • 32inch Samsung TV
      • Internet:
      • Crap

Re: 3XS LG155 build status

Quote Originally Posted by stuuz View Post
    Hi,

It's now the 4th full working day since I ordered a laptop which is supposedly meant to be delivered within 5 working days - but I have had nothing more than a simple confirmation that you received my order. No build number, no build status, no confirmation that the parts are in/out of stock.

I have responded to official e-mails from the support desk and had no response - all I am asking for is an update on whats going on? As far as I am aware this is part of your agreement to make me aware of any stock problems which may delay the order. I don't have (or didn't have) any problems with a delay for a legitimate reason, but it's now becoming an annoyance that nobody seems interested in giving me the updates promised - particularly seeing as my bank account has been charged for the full amount of a laptop I have no idea whats happening with.

Please respond here, or chase the support teams to give me an update - this is all I want.

Regards

Stu
    Tried phoning them?
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKTAK View Post
    It didn't fall off, it merely became insufficient at it's purpose and got a bit droopy...

Thread Information