Thread: Build Progress - Lack of communication/no build number provided

Thanks

Thumbs down Build Progress - Lack of communication/no build number provided

Hi there,

I ordered a custom overclocked system from yourselves on 12/11.

My order is still not stating "payment authorised" despite money being deducted from my bank account 13/11. I emailed yourselves at the end of last week for an update but got no response so I called you this morning (20/11) at around 9.30am. I was told I would be emailed a build number so I could see the progress of my order, I am yet to receive that number nearly 16 hours after you told me it would be emailed to me.

Basically I want to stop being ignored and have a build number supplied to me so I can see the PC is actually in the process of being built. This is quite insane - eight days without any contact at all.

My invoice number is 0002123981.

Please can you fast track this order.

Thanks

Re: Build Progress - Lack of communication/no build number provided

I had the same problem, no reply from customer service requests via the web site, no reply from Twitter or forum posts (Hexus or Scan). If you don't get a answer try posting a polite message on Facebook worked for me!

On the plus side once I had a build number things have got a lot better, I have had Scan phone me about alternatives for unavailable components and plenty of email updates!

3XS Overclocked Bundles Aaron@Scan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Build Progress - Lack of communication/no build number provided

Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    Hi there,

I ordered a custom overclocked system from yourselves on 12/11.

My order is still not stating "payment authorised" despite money being deducted from my bank account 13/11. I emailed yourselves at the end of last week for an update but got no response so I called you this morning (20/11) at around 9.30am. I was told I would be emailed a build number so I could see the progress of my order, I am yet to receive that number nearly 16 hours after you told me it would be emailed to me.

Basically I want to stop being ignored and have a build number supplied to me so I can see the PC is actually in the process of being built. This is quite insane - eight days without any contact at all.

My invoice number is 0002123981.

Please can you fast track this order.
    Hi,

I am sincerely sorry for the delay you have encountered. I believe that since posting you have been provided with a build number. The order will progress as normal from here onwards and you will be kept updated via email.

Thank you,

Aaron

Thread Information