Hi. I bought my first 3XS system in 2009 - I've been very pleased with it but it's now time to upgrade to a new system.

I have a query about Windows:
My present PC runs on Windows 7 professional (I have a full retail version of Win 7 Pro with serial number etc.). I plan to pass this PC on to another family member.
I don't think I want Windows 8 on the new PC... unless there is a compelling reason for me to move to Win 8.

What I would like to do is have Win 7 Pro on the new PC and purchase a copy of Win 7 Home Premium to clean install on my old PC before I pass it on.

Would it be possible for the new PC to have Win 7 Pro installed on it (which I will then register/authenticate with my own copy when I receive the PC) and just have you ship an unused Win 7 Home to me with the new system?

One further question: do you still have that free shipping offer for forum members with a certain number of posts? It's been a long while since I was on these forums but I do recall taking advantage of that last time round and wondered if it was still going on. Every little helps!

Thank you.