Thread: Extremely disappointed with 3XS

Thanks

Extremely disappointed with 3XS

If any of you guys planning to Step Up with your graphic card with EVGA after purchasing system from 3XS - Good luck

After 5 phone calls and many e-mails no help.

Can someone i 3XS Support Team sort this one out???
    I found this level of support unsatisfactory after spendin 3K on a system.

Last e-mail send to them was:

Hi,

I writing to you to get some suport with one of the systems purchased by myself with 3XS.

I originally purchased system on 16 Aug 2016 Invoice No: XXXXXXXXXX

This system was rejected by myself under the Consumer Rights Act; copy of the e-mail bellow:

date: 25 January 2017 at 10:56
    subject: Re: Query XXXXXXXXX

Dear Scan,
    I received my 3XS PC on 17th August 2016, it failed around 20 August (less then a week from receiving it), it was sent back to Scan for repair, and then it failed again around 15th Nov and was again sent back for repair, now it has failed a third time with the same fault ( 00 code on motherboard) yesterday.
    As you can understand I am extremely unhappy with the situation, especially after spending nearly £3K. Consequently I would like to reject this system under the Consumer Rights Act, this allows a product to be rejected if a satisfactory repair has not been a made. Can you please inform me of how we should proceed with this matter.

Regards

xxxxxxxxxxx

After telephone conversation with yourself we agreed that instead of money back I receive completely new system with new warranty; e-mail bellow:

date: 2 February 2017 at 15:03
    subject: Query xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Thank you for your time on the telephone today,

As discussed your query reference number is xxxxxxxxx.

We look forward to receiving your specification requirements so we can reserve stock for the full rebuild of your 3XS System,

We are open until 10PM Weekdays.

If you have any queries at any stage please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    3XS Systems Support Manager
    Scan Computers International Limited

Tel: xxxxxxxxx
    Direct: xxxxxxxx
    Email: xxxxxxxxxxx

Adam xxx
    Scan Computers

I received my new system on 13 Feb 2016 Invoice xxxxxxxxxxx (completely new set up)

In this set-up is GPU:

£0.00 72761 8G EVGA GTX1080 FTW GAMING ACX

I have applied for EVGA Step-up program thru EVGA website which allow you tu upgrade your graphic card to higher model within 90 days of the purchase.
    and You can upgrade your EVGA product by paying the difference between what you paid and the price on EVGA's website

My purchase in this situation in 13 Feb 2016 (this is when I received the system) and I applied for step up on 11 May 2017 (within 90 days of the purchase):

My request bellow:
    Your Step-Up Request
    11/5/2017 10:02:04 PM Step-Up ID: xxxxxxxx
    New Product: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    • xxxxxxxxx
    • xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now the problem is that im stuck with EVGA as I can't get from you guys any invoice that state clearly:

-Date of purchase (in my situation it is 13 Feb 2016, this is when I acquired this GPU)
    -Serial Number ( it is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    -Price of the GPU ONLY (which is apparently the biggest problem according to people in technical Support I spoke to)

I understand that in your system it all say zero value and you can't produce invoice with GPU only but because it was purchased by you guys internally could anyone from your team contact EVGA (my Step-Up ID: xxxxxxx) and confirm my purchase on 13 Feb 2016 and give them ANY value of this card when purchased by yourself internally, or even market value of this GPU and any other info required so they can proceed with my case?

Thanks

Re: Extremely disappointed with 3XS

Hello JeyJeyPL,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us,

I have tried calling the mobile number on the account but have been unable to get through to you, please feel free to contact us if you wish to discuss this.

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service provided, I assure you we are doing everything possible to resolve your issue.

To clarify, any 3XS customer who purchases an EVGA graphics card will have no issue using the EVGA Step Up program.

You originally purchased an Asus Strix 1080 GPU from us on 11/08/2016, as you are aware Asus GPUs are not eligible for the EVGA Step Up Program.

Your GPU was replaced under warranty with an EVGA 1080 on 06/02/2017.

You first contacted us regarding the EVGA step-up program on 24/05/2017.

This is 286 days from when you purchased the Asus card from us and 107 days from when the Asus card was replaced under warranty to an EVGA model.

As you are aware the EVGA step up program is available to customers within 90 days of their purchase.

I can see in an attempt to resolve your issue my team have contacted EVGA on 05/06/2017 to see if an exception can be made in this case.

I can see all three invoices have been sent to you as requested on 24/05.

We will be in touch when we hear back from EVGA, in the meantime if there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards.

Thanks

Hello JeyJeyPL,

I'm happy to see EVGA have accepted your step up request, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

I hope no further issues arise, however if they do we are here to help.

Kind Regards.

Thanks

Hello Adam,

Thank you for the support in this matter. After quick chat with one of the guys from 3XS Tech Support on last Friday things moved quickly and smoothly with EVGA.
    I understand this case was not straightforward from your side so thank you again.

Kind Regards.

Thread Information