• Coolermaster CM690
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 7 Professional x64
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell ST2210
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre 38MB

RE: MSI Zilent P45

I have had my order for the above board cancelled today after being told that there was no stock of the board at the time of ordering despite saying in stock at the time of order and scan charging my card for a product which doesnt exist. After speaking to someone on the phone this morning regarding the order I am extremely unhappy with the level of service received and the unapologetic nature of the represenative I spoke to and the unwillingness to offer any form of compensation for this mistake, which will cost me more in the long run. Very unhappy customer and I will consider taking my custom elsewhere in future if this is not rectified.

Thanks

Re: MSI Zilent P45

marshalex

I do appreciate your frustrations and I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere apologies for the delays you have had and assure you that a situation of this nature is very rare. The LN 23545 is a genuine product (MSI P45 Zilent + Zalman H/S, iP45, S 775, PCI-E 2.0 (x16), DDR2 1066/800, SATA II, SATA RAID, ATX) the problem is that this item is definitely discontinued. We had been trying to get hold of them, but as it turns out we were disappointed and hence the email which we sent to you on 1st September informing you of the stock shortage and order delay. I do appreciate that we have caused a great disappointment to you but I can assure you sincerely that this was not intentional. Our main aim is to fulfil our customer’s orders with the greatest of speed and efficiency - but it does look like we have let you down on this occasion. I can only apologise and assure you that from this point I will ensure a personal attention in your order to ensure it is resolved without any further delays.

I also see that as requested your order has already been amended to remove the LN 23545, LN 25488 (Akasa Nero AK-967 Intel LGA 1366 (S775/1366/939/940/AM2/AM2+) , Heat Pipe cooler, 120mm PWM fan,) and replaced with the (Titan Fenrir TTC-NK85TZ Cooler). Your order shipped today for delivery tomorrow.

You mentioned in your email that you have requested compensation. I also see that you have already received free delivery and your account is registered with free delivery for future orders therefore I cannot offer a free delivery as you already receive this.

At this stage we are able to give advice of an alternative product(s) and provide you with free next weekday delivery in addition a reduced cost of the products themselves can be offered in goodwill.

If you would like advice of alternative products or would be able to confirm, which products you could choose as alternatives I will confirm the reduced cost to you by PM.

Best regards,

Thanks
    • marshalex's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P6T bios 1303
      • CPU:
      • Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 12GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1600MHz
      • Storage:
      • Samsung 840, WD Caviar Black 640Gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX Radeon HD 6950 XXX @915 MHz
      • PSU:
      • Antec TruePower New 650W
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster CM690
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell ST2210
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre 38MB

Firstly, I received no email on the 1st September detailing that this product was no longer available. The email I received on the 1st September only informed me of a delay to one of the other products I had ordered, which I changed as mentioned already. I only found out that I would not be receiving the product of which I had ordered today after phoning to query why my order had not been dispatched yesterday. Secondly what has annoyed me the most is that the representative I spoke to was not apologetic in the slightest and upon requesting to speak to someone more senior was told that no one was available and wouldn't be until tomorrow.

I appreciate your swift response with regards to this issue however am wondering why it was not resolved during my phone conversation this morning. Any advice on alternative products would be appreciated and I thank you for your swift response.

Regards

Thanks

marshalex

An e-mail did leave our e-mail server on the 1st September informing you of the order delay, which this item would have been listed as the offending item as it was added to our re-order list. I apologies of you did not receive this e-mail but it was sent with the best intentions.

It is also correct the on the day you called CS the CS Manager was not available but I apologise if you the person you spoke to did not handle this to our usual high standard.

I will PM with with some alternatives shortly

Best Regards

Thanks
    • marshalex's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P6T bios 1303
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster CM690
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell ST2210
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre 38MB

***This is an automated email. Please do not reply***

Invoice Number: *edited*
    Account Name: Mr Ale Marsh

Thank you for your custom. We're writing to give you an update on your order and the out of stock item(s) listed below:

Akasa AK-967 775 NERO COOLER

As detailed in our previous email, the estimated lead date given to us from our suppliers was 29/08/2009.

Unfortunately we've been informed of a further delay which means we're not able to fulfil your order as soon as we'd hoped. Please be assured we're doing everything we can and stock should be with us soon if you're able to wait with us. As soon as stock has arrived we'll despatch your complete order immediately and confirm this by email and SMS.

However, if you have an urgent requirement for this order we can despatch straight away for you, if you select an alternative or remove the delayed item(s).

If you do wish to amend your order please contact us by logging a Customer Service Query using our online support page. Alternatively, you can speak to us directly on 0871 472 4747 (option 1, 1). We'd like to take this opportunity to extend our apologies for the delay and thank you for your continued patience.

Best Regards,

The Scan Team

this is the email that I received on the 1st of September and there is no mention of a delay relating to the MSI board which I ordered.

With regards to an alternative board I have recently seen an article that you, along with many other online retailers will be offering a discounted MSI P55 board on its release date (8th Sept) in line with the lauch of the new core i5 series of processors. Do you have a rough idea of the cost of one of these processors and appropriate memory to go with it as I would be very interested in purchasing these items next week if they fall within my budget. I believe the quoted cost for the entry level MSI P55 board is being stated at around £63. Any further information would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Chris P; 08-09-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Thanks

marshalex

Yes this is 1 of the e-mails, which left our E-mail server, I am unsure why you did not receive any other e-mails if you received this particular e-mail but will look into this.

Pricing for the new products mentioned cannot be confirmed because of the NDA, however please continue to check the web site for any updates.

Best Regards

Thanks
    • marshalex's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P6T bios 1303
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster CM690
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell ST2210
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre 38MB

Chris P

I am planning on purchasing one of the MSI P55 boards which are apparently being reduced at 2pm today. Will you be able to confirm this and would I be able to have some kind of priority on one of these boards?

Thanks
    • marshalex's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Asus P6T bios 1303
      • CPU:
      • Memory:
      • Storage:
      • Graphics card(s):
      • PSU:
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster CM690
      • Operating System:
      • Monitor(s):
      • Dell ST2210
      • Internet:
      • Sky Fibre 38MB

i would also like to add that my card has not yet been refunded for this despite it being cancelled last week

Thread Information