Thread: Poor service from Scan

Thanks

Angry Poor service from Scan

Two months ago we were finally given an RMA number for an Asus Maximus V Formula with a faulty PICs slot. We had a number of "results", from damage to the board, no fault after 7 hours of prime 95 and no fault after 1.5 hours of graphics testing on a fault we had already advised sometimes took up to a week to manifest after a fresh windows install. Eventually they decided to send it back to Asus who sent them back a replacement board. Whilst the board was away with Asus we moved house. I called Scan to advise them of the new address & we received a confirmation email. When we had the email to advise about the replacement I called again to confirm the address they would send it to. That was 2 days ago & I was assured it would be sent to our new address and we would receive it by today. Having received nothing we checked the tracking number only to discover it had been sent to our OLD address. I will be ringing them in the morning and I feel sorry for whoever answers that call!! We will certainly not order from Scan again, and will be telling all of our friends about this horrible experience
    Last edited by Mark@SCAN; 28-10-2013 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks
    • Mick@SCAN's system
      • Motherboard:
      • Gigabyte GA-Z87X-OC
      • CPU:
      • i5 4670k @ 4.7 Ghz
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600
      • Storage:
      • 120GB Samsung 840 / 2TB Seagate SATA III ST2000DM001 / 120GB Vertex Plus
      • Graphics card(s):
      • 8GB MSI 290X
      • PSU:
      • Enermax Modular Infiniti 650Watt
      • Case:
      • Fractal Design ARC MIDI R2 Tower Case
      • Operating System:
      • Windows 10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Iiyama ProLite G2773HS-2
      • Internet:
      • Virgin Media 200Mb

Re: Poor service from Scan

MrsSteenie,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your RMA, please provide us with your invoice number and we will investigate this for you.

Kind regards,

Thread Information