Thread: refund query

Thanks

refund query

I recently ordered some thermaltake fans.

Thermaltake Pure Plus 14 140mm ARGB Case Fan - 3 Pack

I have spent 3 days trying to get them to work correctly. They light up and spin but the thermaltake control software does not recognize them.

I get the error Could not find fan controller, please check the fan controller is connected. (Error Code:H_0x0001)

I have tried reinstalling the software, tried various different versions of it. Tried connecting the hub to different USB headers, a NZXT usb header hub, without the hub.

Even tried a fresh install of windows.

After doing some googling it seems like it is a really common problem, and there have been compatibility issues with Ryzen. I am using a ryzen CPU. Some people have receieved an updated version of the controller from Thermaltake after a RMA.
    At this point I am pretty sick, I have wasted enough time on them and would ideally just like a refund. But im worried if I return them scan will test them on a system that doesnt have the same compatability issues as me and send them back.

Thanks

Re: refund query

Please can you reply with the invoice number, or contact our team via the website - either by Returns - or the Livechat link at the bottom of most pages? Then we can look into this further for you.

Thank you

Thread Information