Thread: Item missing on delivery...

Thanks

Item missing on delivery...

On 30/11/20 I have ordered a monitor ( LN108696 ) and a keyboard/mouse combo ( LN90831 ) after a delay (being stuck on 'Awaiting Picking') which caused to miss a Saturday delivery and waiting six days, yesterday (18/12/20) I have received my order however only my keyboard/mouse combo ( LN90831 ) was delivered and my monitor ( LN108696 ) was not in the delivery. At this point, I've already filled out a query on the SCAN UK website yesterday as they said it would be the quickest way but as of now (19/10/20) I still have not received a reply and it's been over 24 hours since the delivery ( and on the SCAN UK website it states that missing items should be reported within 48 hours ), additionally I've heard that phone lines / live chat are extremely busy to the point they may close before I even 1st in the queue and I'm really not sure what to do now and starting to worry that my monitor may never arrive.

My order number is: 00E4204551 if any staff can help

P.S. I've also taken pictures of the delivery box, contents inside, and all of the label stickers just in case

Thanks
    • g8ina's system
      • Motherboard:
      • ASRock Z75 Pro3
      • CPU:
      • Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz
      • Memory:
      • 16GB Corsair 1600MHz DDR3.
      • Storage:
      • 250GB SSD system, 250GB SSD Data + 2TB data, + 8TB NAS
      • Graphics card(s):
      • XFX Radeon HD 6870
      • Case:
      • Coolermaster Elite 430
      • Operating System:
      • Win10
      • Monitor(s):
      • Iiyama 22"
      • Internet:
      • Virgin 100MB unlimited

Re: Item missing on delivery...

Please be aware Scan have limited staff and are not working weekend AFAIK, please be patient Thanks.
    Cheers, David

Thanks

I’m quite aware of what’s happening at Scan at this moment, it’s just that I’m worried that by the time a staff member respond to my missing item query it’ll most likely be over 48 hours and the website states that any missing items need to be reported within 48 hours (I am writing this reply post in the early morning of Sunday therefore it’s almost 48 hours past).

Registered+
    Thanks

You reported withing 48 hours. You did your part. Now just sit and wait for a response. It's Christmas time, covid time and the busiest time ever for some companies.

Kendoka - Kendo For Life! IronWarrior's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by g8ina View Post
    Please be aware Scan have limited staff and are not working weekend AFAIK, please be patient Thanks.
    Wow, they not working weekends, I expected they be working on Saturday, esp when their FAQ says they added "Extended Logistics shifts"

Thread Information