Thread: Over a month and counting...no closer to getting my order.

Registered+
    Thanks

Over a month and counting...no closer to getting my order.

Well, I am no close to knowing when I will actually get my system although I do keep getting automated e-mails giving me estimates (the latest was that my system would be delivered on 30th July !). I also have received a bunch of e-mails about what has been charged to my card but given that it will be 5 weeks on Thursday since I ordered the damn thing, this is of liitle use other than to tell me that I am paying for something I don't yet have.

I am very disappointed by Scan. Frankly speaking, if you you knew that parts were not available at the time of ordering and that there could be problems sourcing components, I should have been warned at the outset. I would have happily considered an alternative at the time. Now I will not as I want exactly what I have ordered. The main reason I did not buy from Alienware and Beast was that they were giving me delivery dates of 21st July and 23rd July respectively at the time and I naively thought waiting three weeks or so for a system was unnecessary when I could have one in a fortnight! Duh! That and I was taken in by all the hype.

I will continue to wait but I would rather that Scan did not contact me with pointless e-mails like the ones above but that I am contacted once Scan knows FOR SURE WHEN MY SYSTEM WILL BE BUILT AND DELIVERED. At this rate, the price of my system will be far cheaper and that is the only consolation.

Yasmin

Registered+
    Thanks
    i hope it comes soon

Thanks
    Yasmin - I've just spoken with my colleagues in System support - and they will be contacting you shortly with a full update.

Thread Information