Thread: RMA 164506 update please

Registered+
    Thanks

RMA 164506 update please

Hi

I've recently sent a DOA monitor back to you guys and arranged for it to be refunded which you were glad to do as it had been tested and confirmed faulty.

Thing is, to my shock, I arrived home yesterday to find citylink have redelivered the same monitor? I say the same monitor but I actually think it might be someone else's rma'd or refurbished unit.

Reason why I believe this is becouse the box is alot tattier and taped closed with SCAN security tape, it also has what seems to be a different RMA number wrote in ink on the side of the box (as requested by scan I wrote my RMA on a piece of paper and taped it to the box). I've not opened the box nor do I have any intention of doing so.

The monitor was part of a system build that I was doing for a friend, a friend that I didn't want to put on hold for a week whilst I waited for their monitor to be RMA'd, so I bought another from elsewhere, ie even if the monitor didn't look like it was a refurb I still don't need it.

Since I'm no longer getting any response via email which I can't understand as I've not said anything rude or aggressive, I felt this was the best place to ask if one of the scan guys can look into this for me, and as arranged process my refund and arrange for the monitor to be collected, once again?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Bizarre; 02-08-2007 at 09:54 PM. Reason: I can't spell:)

Registered+
    Thanks
    Unbelievable! I've been away for the past 4 days with no internet access, so when I got home last night I expected a reply to at least one of my emails, webnotes or indeed the above, but I've received nothing?

There must be something that one the scan guys can do to resolve this situation, I meen you've sent me what seems to be a refurbed monitor instead of a refund, and now you're completely ignoring me?

As you can see from the above emails (carl has removed inages) it's pretty clear cut that we arranged a refund for a DOA monitor, so why did you resend the same monitor back to me, and why have you not responded to my emails, webnotes or posts. I always thought scan were tip top when it came to rma's but unfortunately this episode is quick leaving a nasty taste in my mouth.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    Last edited by Carlh; 06-08-2007 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Removed Images

Thanks
    Bizarre,

I have removed the images for security reasons.

I shall request that the returns team look into this as soon as possible.

Registered+
    Thanks
    OK, cheers.

Registered+
    Thanks

Re: RMA 164506 update please

Hi, sorry to bump this post but I've stayed home for 2 days solid waiting for the Citylink guy and I can categorically say that he has not been. I've spoke to Citylink and they say I've got to rebook a collection via scan. This whole situation is starting to grind me down in a big way to be honest. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks.

Thanks

Re: RMA 164506 update please

Bizarre

I have requested that our Returns department look into this further.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Thread Information