Thread: Interested in Xbox 360 Elite

Registered+
    Thanks

Interested in Xbox 360 Elite

Hi there

After the great service I got from Scan a few months ago, I thought I'd have a look at your site again since I fancy an Xbox for Christmas.

I notice you've got the Elite models available for preorder here:
    Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK

In the USA people are now getting two free games with their Xboxes as part of Microsoft's own holiday bundle scheme - Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Now, I've just read on an Xbox news site that there will be a similar holiday bundle headed for Europe that includes Forza 2 but Viva Pinata instead of Marvel. These bundles are nothing to do with shops' own offers - I'm aware many game stores are promoting consoles bundled with games, but it's the Microsoft bundle I'm interested in - the suppliers themselves are throwing in these games for free.

This site is reporting the bundle: Xbox Elite - Xbox 360 News - Xbox 360 Holiday Value Bundle Inbound for Europe - Xbox and Xbox 360 Fansite

My question is, has Scan heard anything of these holiday bundles at all? Either Pro or Elite? Are the Elites available for Preorder the ones with the free games?

Cheers

Thanks

Re: Interested in Xbox 360 Elite

parad0x,

I shall check with the purchasing team to see if they can advise further, as soon as I get an update I shall let you know.

Regards,

Thanks

Just a little update - spoke with our purchasers and they have advised they shall check with the distributors today and let me know as they have to place an order anyway

They have also advised that although the holiday bundle come with Viva Pinata and Forza, the current bundles we have with PGR and Halo 3 are also limited stock and as these are newer games its still good value to get the bundled consoles we have at the moment.

4. Received thanks from:

parad0x (02-11-2007)

Registered+
    Thanks

Cheers Carl! Very helpful as always.

I was interested in Microsoft's bundles because I already have a special edition Halo 3. I do appreciate your own bundles are still great value.

Would be very cool if the distributors have any information on the proposed European bundle I linked you to!

Thread Information