Thread: Order Placed Friday PM Using Scan Finance, V12 Received Signed Papers Today, ETA ?

Thanks

Order Placed Friday PM Using Scan Finance, V12 Received Signed Papers Today, ETA ?

Hi all,

New here so bear with me. I placed an order over @ Scan on Friday 7th PM using Scan Finance, Finance was accepted Saturday AM so I posted the signed documents Saturday AM which were received\processed\accepted today @ 12 PM, they informed the supplier (Scan) that they are now able to process my order.

So, my question. Everything was in stock when I ordered but since then the CPU cololer has gone out of stock with an ETA of today (Thermaltake Frio), as everything will be instock today I was wondering when I can expect my order as the finance have ok'ed it ?

New build so rather eager to have it now you see !

Many thanks !

Thanks

Re: Order Placed Friday PM Using Scan Finance, V12 Received Signed Papers Today, ETA

Unfortunately we can't check the order status without your real name or details, which I wouldnt suggest posting on the forum. (And as a new poster, you wont have PM access)

Please can you log your query here:
    https://secure.scan.co.uk/aspnet/Sup...px?QueryType=C

Thanks

Re: Order Placed Friday PM Using Scan Finance, V12 Received Signed Papers Today, ETA

Well that was spooky, just got a Query email from you David, was just about to send a query, bit of guess work there ? Got the answer I wanted, that's some speedy turn around ! Thanks !

You mention that as long as there are no stock issues it may be dispatched tonight which is great, as far as I am aware the only thing that may be a problem is the cooler which is due in today (Thermaltake Frio), could you say wether this has now come into stock ?

If the cooler doesn't come into stock could I subsitute it in hope of speeding up the process and getting it dispatched asap ? I'd be going for the Akasa AK-CCX-4002HP which is slightly cheaper if that matters and if it's possible.

Many thanks David!

Thanks

Can you reply to the query - as I have no idea what your invoice number would be via the forum, so no way to check on the products on your order.

Thanks

Just replied David, has FAO: David in the subject.

Many thanks !

Thanks

Thanks for all the help David, just got your latest email, glad to know the rest of my order has been reserved ! Hopefully the cooler will be in bright and early tomorrow so my order can be shipped. If I don't hear anything before say 2PM tomorrow would it be ok to drop you an email again and get the cooler subbed ?

Thanks again !

Thanks

According to your website the CPU Cooler is now in stock ! I guess this means my order can now progress and it may be dispatched today right ?

Thanks !

Thanks

Certainly should be, yes.

Thanks

Thanks David, replied to your email. Step 3 Of 4, no long now ! Looking forward to getting my hand on this tomorrow.

Many thanks for the help David.

Thread Information